[Debate]Why do YOU hate Jews?

Okay then. I will now step away from this thread. Carry on.

Hearts.jpg

Last edited:
The Jews use their higher genetically IQ to use Whites to do their bidding. They are a crafty bunch. I don't hate them, but I don't love them either. They consider everyone else their fodder.

A close friend of mine, who happens to be jewish pulled an amazing stunt i will never forget.
We were in high school, about 16 years old.
My friend had lent a class mate 25 euros.
The guy was having family problems (father fell in a coma and all this really serious shit) and wasnt able to cough up the 25 euros. My friend waited a week or two and then confronted the guy during recess. The guy told him he didnt have the money, and then my friend punched him in the face. This came out of absolutely no where. Also my friend is completely non violent and the time was the study-very-hard-dont-go-outside-often type of guy. It came out of absolutely nowhere and was un called for.
Not cool.

Don't you guys remember when Nixon was impeached, how he said the government is full of Jews, that he is surrounded with them, and that he was sick of it. That has to count for something. I'm sure they dont announce this type of thing in newspapers, if you get my meaning.

Don't you guys remember when Nixon was impeached, how he said the government is full of Jews, that he is surrounded with them, and that he was sick of it. That has to count for something. I'm sure they dont announce this type of thing in newspapers, if you get my meaning.

No I don't.
:lol:

A close friend of mine, who happens to be jewish pulled an amazing stunt i will never forget.
We were in high school, about 16 years old.
My friend had lent a class mate 25 euros.
The guy was having family problems (father fell in a coma and all this really serious shit) and wasnt able to cough up the 25 euros. My friend waited a week or two and then confronted the guy during recess. The guy told him he didnt have the money, and then my friend punched him in the face. This came out of absolutely no where. Also my friend is completely non violent and the time was the study-very-hard-dont-go-outside-often type of guy. It came out of absolutely nowhere and was un called for.
Not cool.
They have recess in highschool where you lived?

I would like working with jewish men. They hold themselves and those around them to high standards. The jew-girls on the other hand...

envy

Easily man becomes envious by nature. I would prescribe much study on the Torah to overcome this if they wish. It's easier to hate then to improve yourself. Jews have it so good traditionally because we work hard. You all separate us. We've had to be twice as good, twice as smart, twice as quick to get ours. Our women are spoiled because we where traditionally a matriarical society. A woman's duty is to give life. Our people could not survive without them. A jew can not be king without his queen.

Judaism equates purity to seperation. Where the other eleven tribes of Israel dissolved into the nations of the world, the tribe of Judah remained because it defined itself as seperate from the world.

Judaism is in it's heart a reactive religion. Reading the Hebrew prophets clearly shows it. They were the first to fuse godlessness, evil and impurity into one and used the word "world" to refer to it. From the Hebrew prophets onwards, Judaism identified itself as a reaction to world. This is precisely the reason why Jews have been prosecuted throughout history. Without prosecution there would be nothing to react to and hence there would be no Jewish identity and no Judaism. Judaism NEEDS prosecution. Without seperation, without something to react to, none of the rituals or believes of Judaism have any value.

I want a nasty little jewish princess
With long phony nails and a hairdo that rinses
A horny little jewish princess
With a garlic aroma that could level tacoma
Lonely inside
Well, she can swallow my pride

I want a hairy little jewish princess
With a brand new nose, who knows where it goes
I want a steamy little jewish princess
With over-worked gums, who squeaks when she cums
I dont want no troll
I just want a yemenite hole