i think all servers should run base past 7v7

dare i am sry i rub u wrong way.

here is old pic i remembered of two of us from way back b4 hawkbat prolly 06 or so.

back when u try @ tryb

storkdarebffl.png

i tell u have tryb history wrong and I was around 4 ur start out. i have pic of me playing against hawkbat scrim team 2.

let ur hate out we can b friend again.

ive never argued that you werent around any person can read ur sig and see u have been playing t1 base for a very long time

that looks like a shitty pu and if anything shuld show that snow probably wasnt cheating all through lasthope

many home d were much better than u before u even played and 4 their era they were the best

it is pointless 2 say u r the best or got good quik imo

u didnt even get picked in pickup games 4 a long time and struggled on numerous bad twl teams for years dunno how u can say u got good quik and r the best when numerous ppl dominated you when the game was much more alive

also idk or care about the date of that screen but i wuld not take ur word 4 it as u r proven embelisher and validation seeker

snow get good stat in pu

there4 he not cheat

etc

matin get bad stat in pu

there4 he not autoaim

this is how u catch cheater

:phone:

okay look i do not hate stork i just think he say some stuff that make for ez trolling so i say other ppl better then him

idc beyond this point

u think wat u want about snow imo if he was cheating i wuld not be competing for him in stat after all i am bad player and u say urself i am not dutch or chump good and snow definitely is if not better (imo he much bet

i think u r dumb becuz u believe u much smarter than every1 can spot cheats with eyes u c the motion of this guy mouse autoaim u c how snow hit this shot i can not make cuz i bad cheater

etc etc enjoy

Back