i think all servers should run base past 7v7

fact is fact dood

nihility take #1 on tribe ladder

cacophobia take #1 on tribe ladder

bravo very close to #1 and definitely very good home d

etc etc

these home d all really good guy

u have ur list that okay with me do not be upset when i say ur list stupid and storksofly is lanky strange baby stealer

fact is fact dood

nihility take #1 on tribe ladder

cacophobia take #1 on tribe ladder

bravo very close to #1 and definitely very good home d

etc etc

these home d all really good guy

u have ur list that okay with me do not be upset when i say ur list stupid and storksofly is lanky strange baby stealer

:eek:

:)

48 cks on bastard forge during LTs height? Is there a demo to corroborate this? That is quite the claim and would be awesome to see even if it isn't copa's pov. I could be mistaken because I stopped playing for several years, but during Team Dot I remember copa and fedz got their reputation as chokers because they never hit #1 on the ladder at any time despite talking massive amounts of shit and just being PU all stars. We really hated key for some reason lol, probably the blatant cheating. Also funny that copa and elix were bench players in that key vs |V| demo lol. Talk about dumb leadership!

hey watch the cap again at 1:29 that is the greatest cap i ever seen knowing he can not touch ground and still manages to get a nice dj an cap 1000m a way

TAC truly seem like the pinnacle of tribe competition i never played it and always heard story dang i wish i had try

iam goat

have demo defeat clan =S3= 1vs10

will not post 2 this thread tho

just trust i am top player

So true...

2 to delusional claim greatest of all time status: tpk & stork

2 w/asbergs: tpk & stork - although ucl psychosis response may enter him into consideration

Good thing nobody knows what teams I played for back in the day so that knowledge of what skill level I reached in the game with matching demos wasn't readily accessible for all to see...

Imagine if people knew that I was TF_PumpkinKing or Princess Doiley... Then they might download demos of me, see how much I sucked, and then post them here for my brutal public humiliation.

I'm sure glad that isn't happening...

I'd rather continue my hilarious web of lies, deception, and delusions in convincing the world that I am in fact a wookie, currently living on Endor, plotting the destruction of TW and the worldwide banning of squeezy cheese.

Either you did alot of editing or you were using aimbot to hit midair targets with disc launcher . I used to play that game fanatically and disc launcher is only useful against ground targets . Unless you want to admit to being very lucky or being a hacker .

SaulMalone8 1 year ago

:lol:

Back