The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

I'm not picking up a goatse shaped one. I will however get a TW shaped one.

I was just going to put a single rose on top of a goatsegram, but you guys go all out I see. :D

I'm not picking up a goatse shaped one. I will however get a TW shaped one.

I was just going to put a single rose on top of a goatsegram, but you guys go all out I see. :D

Well either way you have to do something and get a pic. It will be TWHOF material times 10.

Mushi said he would very likely make a new flash if you did. Hell there maybe a title in it for you too.

I want to post in this before it goes TWHOF.

This happened shortly within about a year of the first time I came to TW.

Man, a TW shaped wreath with yellow and pale blue flowers would be awesome.

If you want to get a TW shaped logo flower arrangement, I'll give you guys the number of a local florist and I can pick it up at 3 on sunday.

come on...this HAS to be goaste. Lily's for the skin, surrounding a big patch of roses, with daisies for the ring.

That needs pictures AND video.

How the hell can you get a florist to do this? That means you're going to be rolling into a little store full of either old ladies or gay guys with probably a full page full color picture of goatse for reference.

Yeah, video needs to start on this now...

How the hell can you get a florist to do this? That means you're going to be rolling into a little store full of either old ladies or gay guys with probably a full page full color picture of goatse for reference.

go in with a Tribalwar logo cut from cardboard the size you want, tell them the colors, they will quote you a price... pretty easy

daspinpf3.gif

A TW-Shaped wreath is enough imo. Goatse would own, but I don't want to know the legal ramifications of it (emotional distress? whatever).

Of course, the plain and simple goatsegram in a pile of shit has a certain je ne sais quoi.

Do a sketch and don't show an actual picture. Don't explain it either (or make up some BS).

PS: Go for the old ladies, the fags will know what's up.

Back