[NFL] 2017 Offseason & Draft

Jets better not fuck up their tank job.

That being said either of the top two being thrown in immediately as a starter tends to not be as effective as a year or two on the sidelines.

Lions signed QB Matthew Stafford to a five-year, $135 million extension through 2022.

Derek Carr lasted a little over two months as the league's highest-paid quarterback. Stafford now holds that distinction, and he won't sit at the top for long, either. Quarterbacks salaries are getting outrageous, and whoever is the next competent one up for a new deal immediately becomes the richest. This is good news for Kirk Cousins, Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, and Drew Brees, who are all going to get new deals sooner than later. Stafford is still just 29 and is coming off back-to-back strong seasons as he enters his prime. One a health risk early in his career, Stafford hasn't missed a start since 2010. He's already made over $110 million before this deal. Stafford is inked through his age-34 season.

On one hand Stafford has never won a significant game in his career and to say he's going to live up to this contract is a pipe dream.

On the other hand that's my fucking quarterback and I'd cry if I had to watch him play for another team next year. I hope the Lions get their shit together sometime in the next 5 years so he can make a legit super bowl run and go out as the Lion's Brett Favre.

p sure home depot sucks and has been successful only b/c this nation is filled w/ the same ppl who made "big bang theory" a ratings powerhouse

idk i guess that's good business even if it means u suck and ur store sucks

blank is making stadium concessions not suck and you guys take umbrage?

5 dollar beers, 5 dollar burgers, 3 dolla pizza wtf is wrong with you ppl?

i have a problem w/ home depot, idc about wasted retail space on a chik fil a that will be closed on every game day

what? are you 6? you are arguing the decision to put a concession stand in a stadium and then not have it be open during games you retard

Supertrap do you have to ruin every these stay out of sports threads bro

Stick to your maga shit

Looks like drafting Zeke early might pay off ...

You get in debate in everything about trivial shit

Fuck off this is for hk to debate sports you need a fucking hobby go plant shit bro

Zeke arbitration day 3 woot :clap:

Back