She Made Me Mad, Now You Get To See Our Pics [NWS]

MaxxCarnage said:
Alright guys, I didn't back down, I said i made a mistake and was sorry for all the pain. More for her sanity than anything. Apparently there are talks of legal action (which means shit since she told me to take the pics and they are legally mine). I find this whole thing hilarious. My mom found out (don't ask) and I'm acutally being kicked out of my house for being a 'prick' as she said.
This rocks.
haha

MaxxCarnage said:
Alright guys, I didn't back down, I said i made a mistake and was sorry for all the pain. More for her sanity than anything. Apparently there are talks of legal action (which means shit since she told me to take the pics and they are legally mine). I find this whole thing hilarious. My mom found out (don't ask) and I'm acutally being kicked out of my house for being a 'prick' as she said.
This rocks.

:lol:

MaxxCarnage said:
This rocks.

:lol:

MaxxCarnage said:
This rocks.

Way to jizz yourself out of teh house. New sig background for you:

biff_bar.gif

MaxxCarnage said:
This rocks.

Thats epic. :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

You got to wonder if this guy is for real or not. Maybe he's just some fucking weirdo, with a weird girlfriend, and they're playing this huge drama out and having a ball watching us give them attention. Then he throws in the "Mom is kicking me out" and suddenly this thread turns EPIC...Or does it.

I mean really, just look at his myspace profile. This is beyond abnormal. You just can't imagine shit like this. He's like a 70s and 80s neo nazi.

This is gonna be a kick ass story to tell your friends when you're 35 or so. Sucks though man. Personally, i found it all disgusting.

I was rootin for you though

AdreNaLiNe said:
You got to wonder if this guy is for real or not. Maybe he's just some fucking weirdo, with a weird girlfriend, and they're playing this huge drama out and having a ball watching us give them attention. Then he throws in the "Mom is kicking me out" and suddenly this thread turns EPIC...Or does it.

Well, there can always be weirdos...

Ashaman said:
Well, there can always be weirdos...

Don't you ever wonder HOW FUCKED UP this is? This is like a Television show almost. You're watching America's Most Fucked Up People. It's great to laugh at but this wouldn't be funny at all (in fact, disgusting), if it were all a ploy to get his jizz on the camera.

Im thinking of contacting CNN and FOXnews to see if they'll do a segment on internet privacy including this story in it.

AdreNaLiNe said:

I mean really, just look at his myspace profile. This is beyond abnormal. You just can't imagine shit like this. He's like a 70s and 80s neo nazi.

Your right you cant be naturally fucked up like that.
:lol: :lol:

maxxlove3ez.jpg

Last edited:
AdreNaLiNe said:
Don't you ever wonder HOW FUCKED UP this is? This is like a Television show almost. You're watching America's Most Fucked Up People. It's great to laugh at but this wouldn't be funny at all (in fact, disgusting), if it were all a ploy to get his jizz on the camera.

:lol: Yeah, Maxx, let us know when you are gonna be on Jerry Springer! :rofl:

Coylter said:
Your right you cant be naturally fucked up like that.
:lol: :lol:
Seriously...When you break up with your girlfriend, do you consider posting her pictures on the internet for every guy to see, especially one with your own dick, and your own cum, and then have everyone laugh at you over and over, and post faggotry to the maxx over and over, and then decide to tell everyone your MOTHER is kicking you out of your house for jizzing on some girls face and posting it on the internet?

And yes, I am aware of the run-on sentence. It was purposeful because this is a whole huge chain of fucked uppedness.

Animo said:
Im thinking of contacting CNN and FOXnews to see if they'll do a segment on internet privacy including this story in it.

Would you ask if they'll let Maxx jizz on Ann Coulter's face pls?

Back