The Truth about what got stolen at UVA 5

Onibushi said:
if you want to start throwing shit around you can get your ass landed in jail for underage drinking cosmic. now i dont want to see that happen because youre a pretty cool guy.

Where the fuck do you live?
First of all, the way that most states laws regarding alcohol and minors is that it is only a crime to possess. This does include possession by consumption, but only so long as the alcohol is still in the bloodstream.
Secondly, You cannot go to jail for underage drinking or possession. It generally results in a citation, and a small fine. The only time that I know of when someone went to jail for underage drinking or possession (other than while driving, of course), is one of my little cousin's friends, and that was because he had been ticketed for it so many times that it warranted a higher class-misdemeanor (something along the lines of habitual use and abuse or something like that). Generally, it's a $50-$100 fine, depending on previous infractions. Occasionally, you'll get a little community service.
Third, if alcohol isn't present in his bloodstream right now, then anything regarding alcohol is hearsay, and therefore can't be used in court. How do you know it was alcohol? How do you know he was drunk, instead of just really tired, etc? You don't. You can't prove it, it never happened.
Fourth, quit trying to flex your e-penis. You're deflating it.

Blackie

JHerb%20bandwagon.JPG

Yes, I am on the band wagon and enjoying every minute of it.

The fact is, there is enough circumstantial evidence to convict onibushi in the court of public oppinion. That coupled with his illogical/unrealistic excuses is pretty damning.

Rabid Poop said:
how could you get his ass landed in jail for underage drinking, you have no evidence booyah.

my friend rabid poop strikes a nerve, there is no evidence that i stole anything from the room either. and seeing something in the room doesnt mean that there was a second theif or whatever the fuck your trying to poke at ( previous post) I was fucking ill. Ask anyone, there were some people that wanted to kick my ass for coughing so much. I lost conciousness a few times on the trip home even.

blackie420rx said:
Where the fuck do you live?
First of all, the way that most states laws regarding alcohol and minors is that it is only a crime to possess. This does include possession by consumption, but only so long as the alcohol is still in the bloodstream.
Secondly, You cannot go to jail for underage drinking or possession. It generally results in a citation, and a small fine. The only time that I know of when someone went to jail for underage drinking or possession (other than while driving, of course), is one of my little cousin's friends, and that was because he had been ticketed for it so many times that it warranted a higher class-misdemeanor (something along the lines of habitual use and abuse or something like that). Generally, it's a $50-$100 fine, depending on previous infractions. Occasionally, you'll get a little community service.
Third, if alcohol isn't present in his bloodstream right now, then anything regarding alcohol is hearsay, and therefore can't be used in court. How do you know it was alcohol? How do you know he was drunk, instead of just really tired, etc? You don't. You can't prove it, it never happened.
Fourth, quit trying to flex your e-penis. You're deflating it.

Blackie

Perhaps the fact that there are witnesses? Stumbling all around isnt tired. And my one friend lost his license for 6 months for underage drinking.

Onibushi said:
my friend rabid poop strikes a nerve, there is no evidence that i stole anything from the room either. and seeing something in the room doesnt mean that there was a second theif or whatever the fuck your trying to poke at ( previous post) I was fucking ill. Ask anyone, there were some people that wanted to kick my ass for coughing so much. I lost conciousness a few times on the trip home even.

during that 'loss of conciousness' did you forget you stole things?

Onibushi said:

The second theif was waiting on the grassey knoll.

onoes!

I have to go get a new tire for my car, and btw a set of keys with a remote unlocker is about 80 bucks btw. ANd thanks to triple for seeing my side. This thread shouldnt even exist, and half of you assholes dont care wether i did it or not and you just want to bash cuz you think it makes you cool.. and circumstantial evidence can not convict someone btw.. Especially when we are missing shit ( which i pointed out before I didnt know of until we were home) Which im contacting the state police for. How many oldsmobiles do you think were in the fucking car lot with a B&L tag on the keychain??? which is written on the back of my car... I'll be back later. going for tire and to the state police dept.

Did Onibushi post an explanation on why he and his friend jewed out on the hotel bill and then proceeded to NOT tell their UVALAN roommates about the burglary?

You didn't hand in the keys or pay for your half of the room. Why were you in such a hurry to get the fuck outta dodge?? WHat else are people going to think? What they ARE going to think, is that you had all the stolen shit on you, so you fucked off through the back door, and high tailed your ass out of there.

Neckhole said:
Did Onibushi post an explanation on why he and his friend jewed out on the hotel bill and then proceeded to NOT tell their UVALAN roommates about the burglary?

Not only that but on his way out, when he was dying of sickness, he spoke to MissJess, old_skull, and cheater.

It will be interesting to see what MJ says about the state he was in, and if he was trying to get out in any sort of fashion that would include 'lets get the fuck outa here'.

If someone is so sick that they are going in/out of consciousness, I would think they go to a hospital locally... you know... instead of a long drive home first.

Pubknight said:
If someone is so sick that they are going in/out of consciousness, I would think they go to a hospital locally... you know... instead of a long drive home first.

nobody said he had to make sense

i disagree. I think it was Miss Scarlet with the rope. you know that miss scarlet. damn greedy bitch.

Back