[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Guys, I really don't think harassing those involved is going to garner any sympathy for telos. Think with your head, not your heart.

I agree that threatening them w/ violence and what not is wrong but repeatedly calling and emailing them is not. You think the people that dicked over telos and his wife are going to have sympathy in the first place?

Guys, I really don't think harassing those involved is going to garner any sympathy for telos. Think with your head, not your heart.

Sympathy isn't going to garner him anything. It's shame as what's taken place is revealed through the respectable grapevines that makes companies back peddle.

theres a difference between harassment and showing them that this isn't something they can just brush off and dismiss

it needs to be us TWers helping telos out more than ever at this stage, because as he has stated all communication coming from him about this will always sound a bit like

"wah i didn't get a free wedding"

the voice of the voters needs to be heard

this bullshit will not stand............man

theres a difference between harassment and showing them that this isn't something they can just brush off and dismiss

it needs to be us TWers helping telos out more than ever at this stage, because as he has stated all communication coming from him about this will always sound a bit like

"wah i didn't get a free wedding"

the voice of the voters needs to be heard

this bullshit will not stand............man

Coombz for President !!!

I agree that threatening them w/ violence and what not is wrong but repeatedly calling and emailing them is not. You think the people that dicked over telos and his wife are going to have sympathy in the first place?

The only way to get un-fucked over is to do this. Don't curse, don't threaten, don't harass, but you have to make the same compelling arguments over and over again and it must be done by the hundreds if not thousands.

Freecreditreport.com somehow bilked me out of $170. I had to make I think a dozen phone calls and waste four hours of my time, submit 3 BBB complaints and 2 FTC complaints until I got my money back. It was worth it to triumph over those fuckers.

This is over $60k worth of prizes which telos was cheated out of, plain and simple. You don't let people who conduct unsavory business practices get away with this shit.

If telos gives us the go-ahead to launch a public campaign, be firm, be polite, but be absolutely unrelenting.

if they are reading this they should know that if they do NOT give telos his wedding they will be getting 1000s of phone calls per day from 1000s of different numbers...every day....to places of business, home phones, cell phones....written lettes...to places of business, homes, the sponsors of the prizes....its not harassment when one person only calls say twice a week...but times that by about 1000 people and you can't do business because your phone lines are always busy. Its cheaper to just give him what he won in the first place. I hope nissan and mercades pull their names from the dealership once they get floods of letters about this.

Did you honestly expect the masses to do smart things about this? People see this as an opportunity to do something hilariously stupid and run ith it.

Well I figured without faggle, TseTse and Kura.. and KittyCat not paying attention to this thread, we might actually have some adults around here now that most people are over 20 around here. But I guess that doesn't mean they've grown up at all.

There hasn't been anything actually done that I know of but it wouldn't surprise me if the contest admins tried to get this thread shut down.

Not that it will happen. Rayn is our freedom of speech messiah :sunny:

Back