[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Anyone with a link to their xbox forums to see if they admit to the rigging at the end? I mean not that they did enough to win, but still.

There was nothing really on their forum or done in their facebook group. I don't know of any other big way they were getting votes so as far as I can tell they did nothing to rally the troops.

I don't see how an e-mail to a list would result in that many votes in an hour and 20 minutes. But we'll see I sent in an e-mail to the contest holders asking for a vague explanation if they happen to get one. We'll see what comes of that.

wow that last minute stack of votes smells like an aging hooker

let's just hope they dont knock off 1000 votes again

We are on top as far as votes go at voting close.

They have started the audit and were very impressed by my spread sheet, I pointed out the BS that that spike was and included the spread sheet as evidence, they will not be telling any one the outcome until the 8th. So now its a sit and wait situation.

If you think you need more 1s on the spread sheet PM me what days you claim you voted and I'll update. Its an honor system really and I may not accept all of your "hey I voted this day" claims.

We are on top as far as votes go at voting close.

They have started the audit and were very impressed by my spread sheet, I pointed out the BS that that spike was and included the spread sheet as evidence, they will not be telling any one the outcome until the 8th. So now its a sit and wait situation.

If you think you need more 1s on the spread sheet PM me what days you claim you voted and I'll update. Its an honor system really and I may not accept all of your "hey I voted this day" claims.

nice...that spreadsheet should show all your votes are legit and that you shouldnt get docked.

as long as youre on top in the end i dont care what they did

Back