I'm running a script to see who the most ignored user is ... by Rayn - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I'm running a script to see who the most ignored user is ...
Page 13 of 13
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
241 - 07-27-2008, 23:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive_Tyrant View Post
OK, I see, so, what you're saying is that this had nothing at all to do with that nature of his posts and Ryan just decided out of the blue to throw out a random ban and the criteria just happened to be something that would ensure that absent was the 'winner'?

I don't mind seeing absent take a vac, he's a big aryan boy and I'm sure he expected it. I just think it's funny watching the masquerade surrounding it. Why not just come out and say 'absent was banned because we think he's a douche' and be done with it.
i didn't really think absent would have won it outright

Sponsored Links
fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
242 - 07-27-2008, 23:56
I'm not necessarily saying you're wrong...I don't really know what his intentions are.

Then again, considering admins have banned people completely randomly in the past and that absent has been posting like this for about a year, I don't really see why Rayn would choose now to specifically ban him and to hide it if he did. Hell Rayn seems to be the least banhappy of the admins.

Besides, there's never been fair application of rules here and if he would've just banned absent without this story I don't think people would've cared much anyway...

Hive_Tyrant
Clambaked5
Contributor
Old
243 - 07-28-2008, 00:05
Yeah, I see. I'm just seeing a lot of 'absent is a racist cocksucker, but we're progressive. What's really bugging us is his thread spamming and constant nagging on the same subject'.

Then I look and notice Orbi is doing the exact same thing. There's an 'America is doomed' thread on nearly every page and it's getting so bad he's repeating himself. Personally, I love the conspiracy threads and I like absents lopsided history lessons. I get many chuckles from all of it. It's just weird to see TW lash out like... well, like a bunch of wounded jews.

9Millimeter
VeteranXV
Old
244 - 07-28-2008, 00:08
again, how long is absent banned for?

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
245 - 07-28-2008, 00:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
1 absent 7292
2 script.kiddie 21515
3 orbital 123 17806
4 FngrBANG 7701
5 Kurayami 5009
6 BadMoFo 5305
7 mouse 32892
8 shieldpackman 34382
9 Xcursion 20482
10 naptown 21859
11 assfrags 27442
I remember when I made a thread asking to ban absent. Most people replied "just ignore him". Well, it seems most people did, and both happened.

I remember Rayn saying "he'll end up getting banned anyway.."

I get it now.

why is absent still posting by FireStorm! - TribalWar Forums

Last edited by FireStorm!; 07-28-2008 at 00:30..
bam
VeteranXV
Old
246 - 07-28-2008, 00:44
Holy **** Firestorm, you're like ****ing Nostradamus or some ****!

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
247 - 07-28-2008, 00:49
More like Nostradildo

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
248 - 07-28-2008, 00:53
absent banned! , absent is jew , absent loves the jew dick , badmofo has a huge penis , ban absent , byebye absent , finland = jewland , for great justice , **** tags , **** yeah , **** yeah tags , hey tags , jews > absent , keep tags permaban absent , mother****in tags , shoot cops in face , suicide taxi is worthless , suicidetaxi is god , tags , tags > absent , tags are awesome , tags r back yo , tags! , turtles

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
249 - 07-28-2008, 00:59
l will accept either name

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
250 - 07-28-2008, 01:00
How can anyone ignore Helen? <3

Archimedes
VeteranXV
Old
251 - 07-28-2008, 01:02
Hi FS; I bought a strat and I wanted you to know. :] Hope things are well (you never post anymore).

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
252 - 07-28-2008, 01:03
what colour, american standard? 2008?
its a good year for them

i am living my mayer strat still + got a rockin band together ;]

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
253 - 07-28-2008, 01:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive_Tyrant View Post
Not that I care, but I'm just wondering: Orbital123 is doing the exact same thing as absent has been doing - right now. He's posting 'America is doomed' threads over and over. In fact, the latest one is an duplicate of a thread he did just over a week ago, the one about the dollar crashing.

Again, I enjoy orbi's threads - absent's too. But I'm just curious why the same standards aren't being applied to him. Peer pressure? Jewery? Orbi's paid his dues? What?

[I'm not buying into the 'oh, I ran a script at random and absent won' thing.]
I just said the same thing in another thread.
However I have a solution of sorts if a time limit to repeating threads could be imposed.

Archimedes
VeteranXV
Old
254 - 07-28-2008, 01:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm! View Post
what colour, american standard? 2008?
its a good year for them

i am living my mayer strat still + got a rockin band together ;]
Check PM. Its a sunburst MIJ from the mid 80s and I love it. I don't have any pictures of it yet as of right now though.

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
255 - 07-28-2008, 01:20

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
256 - 07-28-2008, 01:23
really I just reviewed the ignore list data. i've never felt like I have to justify bans with fake stories, especially in this case. I was thinking about banning absent anyway given all the non-stop complaints and him tagging all the threads with hitler, but when I saw the ignore data it sealed the deal.

Archimedes
VeteranXV
Old
257 - 07-28-2008, 01:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
really I just reviewed the ignore list data. i've never felt like I have to justify bans with fake stories, especially in this case. I was thinking about banning absent anyway given all the non-stop complaints and him tagging all the threads with hitler, but when I saw the ignore data it sealed the deal.
I don't really think a justification is even necessary Rayn. Anyone who doesn't know why absent was banned is either trolling or a moron.

Page 13 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I'm running a script to see who the most ignored user is ...

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
absent banned! , absent is jew , absent loves the jew dick , badmofo has a huge penis , ban absent , byebye absent , finland = jewland , for great justice , fuck tags , fuck yeah , fuck yeah tags , hey tags , jews > absent , keep tags permaban absent , motherfuckin tags , niggers jews bad news , shoot cops in face , suicide taxi is worthless , suicidetaxi is god , tags , tags > absent , tags are awesome , tags r back yo , tags! , turtles