Does anybody actually agree with this?

sorry, but when you strawman shit up like "so you're saying this" with some absurd example, rather than addressing what i actually posted, I just don't know how else to respond

well, as usual i'm just pulling shit out of my ass... =D and this is just what i think DOES happen, not what i think SHOULD happen

but let's say you've got a hypothetical custody dispute where part of the argument is that the father hasn't been around for some period of time where the family needed him - but it's through circumstances beyond his control, and he's actually trying to be a decent guy and not a dick

the lawyer for the mother is going to try to say that the dad is a deadbeat and doesn't deserve custody because he hasn't been present or supportive enough

the lawyer for the father is hopefully going to present evidence to show why he wasn't able to be around, and that it wasn't his fault, and that he is still a decent guy and worthy of being a good guardian for his kid(s)

the judge has to look at all that shit and hopefully make a sensible judgement (and probably still give to custody to the mum anyway gg :D :lol: :bigthumb:)

that's what i meant by the function of a judge is to (ideally) interpret and apply the law fairly...i could make a few more bs examples, but you get the idea

i see the point you're trying to make, but i would argue that, even in your example, it is not the intent that is being examined, but the circumstances surrounding the situation

no matter how good that father's intentions, if he were perpetually unable to be present for the child(ren), then it doesn't matter how out-of-his-control the situation is--he is not fit to have sole custody

on the other hand, if he didn't care about the child(ren), but still wanted custody, and he were available, he would [generally] be granted a higher degree of custody

i think that intentions, generally, only affect the sentence, but not whether one is guilty or not

If you are that fucking paranoid just homeschool them. That way their female teacher won't be fucking them and they will get way better education.

That's always the response. 20 years ago that was the response. Now trannies get to use little girls bathrooms. But yeah don't be paranoid!

Now trannies get to use little girls bathrooms. But yeah don't be paranoid!

Well it's common sense that if you have a dick you go take piss/shit in mens room no matter how much makeup you are wearing. I do. Apparently common sense is extremely uncommon.

in this thread Tehvul is giving parenting advice...

I literally could have taught the parenting class I completed last year.

I'm just confused about which bathroom to use. Some mornings I'm emotional like a woman.

it's really sad that tehvul is proud of knowing everything that was taught in his mandated parenting class

those classes are taught at the retard level

Back