Kurayami: the 100,000 post man. what do we really know about him?

I used to make fun of Muk constantly.
In fact
I was the one that coined the name "Al'Fucktard" for him.

But then he stopped being a douche and actually started acting like a decent person and I decided to give him a pass. As far as I'm concerned, he's gone from one of TW's shittiest posters to a pretty good one.

Though I honestly do miss trolling him about Franco in the SCW back when he used to troll constantly with monkey_b. It was fun to fight with somebody that wasn't borderline retarded (like Kotz) or suffering from extreme psychosis (like fraggle.)

lol, not a couch in front of the entertainment system, but a single chair.

lot's of friends over, eh?
Well
Considering that is a picture of my bedroom in my mom's house when I was like 17, I wouldn't draw too many conclusions.

Aside from the fact that there are some weird obsessed motherfuckers around here. It's abnormal to save something like that for nearly a decade.

Well
Considering that is a picture of my bedroom in my mom's house when I was like 17, I wouldn't draw too many conclusions.

Aside from the fact that there are some weird obsessed motherfuckers around here. It's abnormal to save something like that for nearly a decade.

so then

how many friends have you come over to your house since then?

fraggle tends to attack people who remind him his life is worthless, this is actually a big plus for kura

fraggle tends to attack people who remind him his life is worthless, this is actually a big plus for kura
I've noticed.

When it comes down to it, fraggle is basically an unemployed morbidly obese nerd living with his parents whose social life revolves around an internet forum. And he has to pay for sex.

So I really don't take his "attacks" to heart.

And I can actually empathize with his pathological need for attention.

Back