which armor do u prefer

idk who has the best disc

i just know many ppl that claimed to have great discs simply can not survive as a team player in a nade/disc only environment or have chosen not to adapt yet at all

i like cg in tribes and i like it out of tribes idc either way i like reduced cg too

goat of an era flock togetha gg

i culd care less who is goat of what tho truthfully

if you are top 20% player 80/20 and then even get better than that like top 10% it is just gimmicks and nuance if ppl just communicate well @ that point

this is y it surprise me there is so much ego drama over metagame callouts or lessons or new concepts in t1

very sad

it all come from southern baptist / formerly souther baptist kids tho this is also strange to me

Last edited:
Does anyone know why dare is talking about me and opsayo without actually naming us? What's with the highschool tactics? And haven't you said this shit about 10x already? We get it, you think you're better than us at this video game and smarter too. Let's move forward now.

who said im talking about you guys solely

do you think you are the only ppl that have raged horribly or ego'd out at a video game

for example izza and opsayo tried to derail that 1v1 tourney i made yesterday by forcing sleepy who was and is current champion of the tourney to sit and instead try an izza vs me 1v1

after sleepy stomped izza 1v1 and im p sure ive kicked sleepys ass many times

shit like this happened in 07 too a great pu era that i ran with friends u ppl really respect. and im doing the same thing now. and also a time when u were just getting good in tribes stork and routinely ppl wuld tell u to just stand on the flag in argh position as the whole home d strat

and during that time many ppl ego'd out to terraforce levels and beyond. which opsayo has come close to but isnt there and probably will never be thank god

but srsly its time to move on etc and part of that is just acknowledging the past and choosing not to repeat it

no more ego rage or overly zealous behaviour unless its to promote the fuck out of t1 as the best etc. but please participate in tribes etc

Stork passive aggressive ego imo

Me straight up ego just due to simple fact that I was GOAT

Can ask unstuck time his thoughts on this fact

Am interested in his thoughts etc

i prefer straight up ego to passive agro ego or cloak and dagger ego

or worst yet is straight up noobies with ego that is the 1 that sux the most and daggers shit

i think it just banned flags because it was cheating?

But think it was because you were mediocre even with the ability to see people through hills with big flags.

Back