admin heirarchy on my server. opsayo do not change this ever again.

spockhammer

AlwaysCrying
hi i noticed you changed the admin hierarchy that i spent a few days getting in order and had it planned with anemix

it is the way it is for a reason

this is one thing i request you do not change again as it will lead to future abuse.

if you were not the one that changed this im sorry but dp said you did on irc and im lucky i caught it

k well idc this isnt a drama thread no one is getting banned i probably should have pm'd him but i think he has me on ignore or whatever and then would deny it ever happened

gl 2 u if u r trying to start pointless drama etc aaron especially when ur the one that banned ppl mid pu recently cuz i couldnt give a fuck

i never banned anyone i wouldn't do that, I'm not starting drama i'm relaying factual events.

He refuses to be picked by me in pickups which results in stacked teams.

I'm just letting you know why he is abusing admin for his own agenda.

lol aaron tryin to start more drama because he can't even get picked in a pu unless he captains

now lies about banning people as if his ip didn't already match rofl

I really don't care for drama i'm just trying to help EVERYONE play tribes and enjoy it while it lasts.

As i have personally seen the death of shifter and aus base and LT community die, i feel i know alot about what keeps people playing.

Elitism and ego PU are defiantly not healthy for what small community we have left, you should just let your ego take a back seat and let people play who don't get a chance too play have a go, how else are they going to learn?

Every time i try and include people in games i get kicked/banned and told that I'm daggering PU, maybe if they could just leave their egos out of it for a couple of games they would just also pick OTHER people who don't get a chance to play.

Unfortunately this will never happen when we have people like opsayo in the community.

The funny thing is wouldn't it prove you were BETTER than other people if you could pick "bad" players and still win.

I really don't care for drama i'm just trying to help EVERYONE play tribes and enjoy it while it lasts.

As i have personally seen the death of shifter and aus base and LT community die, i feel i know alot about what keeps people playing.

Elitism and ego PU are defiantly not healthy for what small community we have left, you should just let your ego take a back seat and let people play who don't get a chance too play have a go, how else are they going to learn?

Every time i try and include people in games i get kicked/banned and told that I'm daggering PU, maybe if they could just leave their egos out of it for a couple of games they would just also pick OTHER people who don't get a chance to play.

Unfortunately this will never happen when we have people like opsayo in the community.

The funny thing is wouldn't it prove you were BETTER than other people if you could pick "bad" players and still win.

We all realize you're the opposite of trying to help everyone play tribes, and contribute nothing positive to the community, so it's best you get back on your meth and continue your immature trolling of people as you always do.

There's another server MJ kindly put up for people to play on when pickups are going on, and it's aptly named "I hate pickups." You and the players that aren't likely to get picked have a nice option of playing over there. Opsayo is a great tribes player and smart captain, and as any captain on any team, you should always pick the best possible options. Now that there is an extra server going on, there's no reason for charity picks.

yes i told u last nite in irc pm that my admin pw was not able 2 kick and u castrated me

then i tell u opsayo fixed it

idk what he did but i was allowed to kick/ban bogan after he fixed it and that saved tribes

The reason opsayo changed the admin status is because dare made insufficient changes to them. We voted countless times to have a PU and it passed... though it seems even with sleepys high admin he was unable to force a match to start. So for ~30 minutes all we did in the server was switch between tourny mode/pub mode because it was impossible to start a game. Opsayo was the hero imo, come to save the day so ppl could PU in a server called pu circlejerk , imo u no

im still trying 2 figure out why dare says to ban green on sight for at least 2 weeks because he banned an entire server during an A+ pu, and according to dare that is the worst thing that could ever be done, then within 12 hrs of that, he says do not ban him, just as long as he doesnt get admin it will be ok???

MV5BMTY3NjEyMzgxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzg1NzkxNA@@._V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

the admin setup should not have prevented anyone from forcing any match to start

you could also click in

i skim mavis posts at best

the admin structure is designed so ppl that will abuse admin potentially do not have kick or ban

this was requested by certain community members so i did it the way i did it in 2007

it shouldnt be changed

all admins that dont have kick ban mute can still tourney and team change ppl (trouble makers can be sent to obs) and the ppl with kick ban mute are very active anyway

if opsayo continues to change kick ban mute abilities then i will be forced to remove server access to him

you may start your own server if this isnt good enough and i support you ppl in it but we had to be more hardline after multiple abuses and dramas from multiple ppl. not just green aaron

also please realize only like 3 ppl have kick ban mute abilities and this was specifically requested by certain ppl

so lets all chill out and not turn this into an ego fest/pointless drama etc

everyone pm dutch on the forums and tell him to come play tribes

Back