MATCH THREAD 9/13: Big Dik Kingz vs Bad Boy Killaz

darkpiece

Veteran XX
Date:Ideally sometime Sunday evening, 9/13.

Maps:
SnowblindLT
CanyonCrusadeDeluxeLT
3rd map will be chosen in server by the teams/capts.

NOTES:
Anemix the universal sub player is available 2 both teams 2 use.

I said some1 gonna have to take the day shift. I haven't talked to my guys in a few nights. Idk if they can make sunday or not. I'm suggesting Tuesday as an alternative night in case we can't do this. This allows the other match to take place on Sunday. I will try to contact my dudes and see where we stand. Bird-dog over and out.

]if my opinion matters at all id rather leave sunday as A+ pu night

aka Tribes Night

matches culd be afternoon or another day to space out more activity/attractions for new ppl

sundays tend to attract all the old school elite guys so its better to have them play than sit for a low level match etc

i saw opsayo skiing in server by himself around 11 am cst 2day

i join and after he realize it was me (i am smurfing as237) he get mad when i call his ego out and rage at me 4 the vampire sub

then he demands his team have be for all sides of all maps, and i say i cannot agree 2 that i have not talked 2 my team and i dont know the sides, then he says he is gonna go with it anyway

then he posts this in irc

[11:51:36] <opsayo> for the record here so that dp doesn't back out on it later
[11:51:47] <opsayo> my team has BE side for SB, CCD, and DX for our match
[11:51:52] <opsayo> i asked him to decide so our team can practice routes
[11:52:02] <opsayo> putting it here so he doesn't change his mind later just to screw us
[11:52:08] <opsayo> like subbing in anemix later or something
[11:53:44] <MaLicE> dang metagame
[11:54:31] <opsayo> idk man his team is arguing that they fairly subbed in anemix
[11:54:39] <opsayo> so i wouldnt be surprised if dp changes map sides last minute after we practice all day
[11:54:46] <opsayo> and argue that its fair

yep i never agreed to anything, i need 2 discus w my team who more knowledgeable, i have no clue

and u wonder y i say stork opsayo ego is huge

gfg

match very likely tues

dare is sperging that sunday night is reserved 4 his friends 2 pu (he doesnt have many so he cant lose them by server not being available for pus)

if good ppl show on sunday and there is a sperg match then fukin let the good ppl pu on the ONE tribes server around that i pay for

u ppl can get ur own fukin server if u want to do this balanced mode etc shit

Match tonight. My guys gonna be on around 9 or so.(hopefully)

I think it will be me, opsayo, izza, fire, ice, clown, iblis, halo, and maybe clu. Not sure if danky will show or not.

Cum gitcho munspankz

Back