Official Diablo 3 Release Date: May 15th!!

Picture this: in a room full of people discussing diablo 3, there is one person screaming above all others about how click to move sucks, and you'll realize, you're the only retard in this thread.

Who gives a flying fuck who agrees with or disagrees with click to move. No one's even discussing it except you and everyone that tells you to stop arguing with yourself is a fanboy?

You are terrible at gaming as evidenced by videos and you really shouldn't talk about skill caps as you never achieve them in any game you play anyway. We all know you think you're the pinnacle of gaming. But the reality is otherwise.

That retarded logic reminds me of the Blizz fanboys decrying adding in an OPTION for direct movement controls because "D2 dint have it, dun fix wat iznt broken!!11"

This already proves you've made more than 1 by the way. I don't care to go back and count the rest.

Last edited:
but he went to fullsail and understands games at their most basic level

did u go to fullsail ?? get on his level

Picture this: in a room full of people discussing diablo 3, there is one person screaming above all others about how click to move sucks, and you'll realize, you're the only retard in this thread.
According to retards: making a post in a thread related to a game on a gaming forum pointing out the stupidity of click-to-move games in 2012, is the equivalent of screaming at the top of your lungs in a small room.

Gotcha.

Who gives a flying fuck who agrees with or disagrees with click to move. No one's even discussing it except you and everyone that tells you to stop arguing with yourself is a fanboy?
I made a post, fanboys cried in response. That's not really see that as a discussion.

You are terrible at gaming as evidenced by videos and you really shouldn't talk about skill caps as you never achieve them in any game you play anyway. We all know you think you're the pinnacle of gaming. But the reality is otherwise.
NO UR BAD! lol

This already proves you've made more than 1 by the way. I don't care to go back and count the rest.
But you care enough to keep defending poor Blizzard designers and about a control system that you don't care about...

Yea Pagy, that's crazy posting in a forum. I must be fuming. No where near as cool as the person counting posts.

lol 10!!! 

Validuz is basically guaranteed to melt down in pretty much any gaming thread on TW. It's about as reliable as a shirtless Goshin in every picture thread.

According to retards: making a post in a thread related to a game on a gaming forum pointing out the stupidity of click-to-move games in 2012, is the equivalent of screaming at the top of your lungs in a small room.

Gotcha.

I made a post, fanboys cried in response. That's not really see that as a discussion.

NO UR BAD! lol

But you care enough to keep defending poor Blizzard designers and about a control system that you don't care about...

I'm not sure which planet you're posting from that you can't understand basic logic.

You are posting in a thread about a game you don't want to play.

You then make multiple post about a system that you nor anyone else can change since we lack the power to do so.

People then tell you to stfu because you're annoying, and therefore, they are "fanboys" and "retarded." Umm, what?

You then claim I am "defending poor Blizzard designers." :lol: What?

In which one of my posts did I make a 'defense' on behalf of any gaming company? Please enlighten me, 'retard.'

All I said was to stop going off on your own crusade about click to move gaming because it won't change anything. If you don't like the game, don't play it. No one even cares enough to agree or disagree or to even discuss this topic. Even in this post that I am making now, I am not arguing for the merits of CTM or Non-CTM games nor am I even discussing Blizzard as a gaming company. Just shut up already because you constantly make yourself look like an ass and then go around calling everyone else asses, presumably to make yourself feel better after your apparent nosedive into retardation. How do you not see yourself do this in just about every thread you 'contribute' to?

Here, let me save you some trouble. I'm 'retarded' and I 'love Blizzard products' because I'm tired of seeing your stupid posts about click to move.

Was this the gist of your logical argument? I'm only retarded for responding to the stupid shit you post.

P.S. Calling a game skill-less while lacking any skill is irony at its finest. You know, irony, the word you like to use in most of your posts.

Last edited:
In other news...

I really do hope they put in an AH in HC. Though I imagine prices are going to be very unrealistic due to the nature of HC play.

Validuz is basically guaranteed to melt down in pretty much any gaming thread on TW. It's about as reliable as a shirtless Goshin in every picture thread.

381525_10100156859119928_6709847_44820927_356666778_n.jpg

i don't know how you guys do hc

i've been playing d2 again, and i've died about 15 times so far and i'm in act 3 of nightmare with a conc barb

and only a few of those deaths were bullshit lag deaths

i don't know how you guys do hc

i've been playing d2 again, and i've died about 15 times so far and i'm in act 3 of nightmare with a conc barb

and only a few of those deaths were bullshit lag deaths

full rejuv potions

setting up a TP behind you if you know its a tough fight coming up

of course, you can't do this stuff in D3...it will be the true hardcore diablo

Back