Page 2 of 2
spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
21 - 09-09-2020, 17:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asira View Post
I have an ankle problem. I broke my leg for a very long time and now this injury reminds me very often, so for several years I quit my workouts in the gym. Iím now looking for a way to return to work out in the morning, because I noticed that my health problems are beginning due to an inactive lifestyle. My doctor says that I can work out in the gym if I use a special medical bandage for my ankles, such as ankle brace Ortorex, and I will not overload my sore leg. I'm very afraid to return to training, because my leg only recently stopped hurting, so if someone here has recommendations on how best to train with a sore ankle, then I will be glad to hear your advice.
give me whiskey back

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
22 - 10-20-2020, 08:02
I usually go after work. It would be better for my day to wake earlier and go at dawn, but I'm not a morning person at all and just never feel like doing anything other than breakfast and reading the news.

I have a running backpack that I take my running clothes and shoes in to work; after work I trade work clothes for running clothes and just run to the prairie, do whatever length loop, and then run home. It works for me.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page When do you exercise?

Social Website Bullshit