Way to be...

Ah ok, I thought there was a Bam here, he faked dying or something like that quite awhile ago if Im remembering right.

Jazmine said:
Ah ok, I thought there was a Bam here, he faked dying or something like that quite awhile ago if Im remembering right.

you're gonna have to narrow it down

lots of drama queens here have faked their own deaths or gotten the 48 hour cancer that miraculously goes away

heh well this has been amusing. I imagine that if I where in colusus' shoes I wouldnt be laughing atm tho... I do think he will laugh about it later tho :)

Glare said:
you're gonna have to narrow it down

lots of drama queens here have faked their own deaths or gotten the 48 hour cancer that miraculously goes away
It seems like it was a teen, 15 or so he said. He said he needed heart surgery, that was posting from his hospital bed on a laptop or something..

Jazmine said:
It seems like it was a teen, 15 or so he said. He said he needed heart surgery, that was posting from his hospital bed on a laptop or something..

LOL

thats too funny

Here's his picture:

5329.jpg

Well wtf, Im a dumb member and I donated my heary $10.00 (I think) and no Contributor tag yets. Time to sue? :eek:

Back