Louis CK

i know a guy that used to sorta randomly pepper 'SJW' into phrases about people he didnt like or pissed him off

but it never sounded like it was really in the right context, just a random 'mean' word he threw in

one day after using it and getting a weird look, he was like 'hey whats an SJW? i dont know what that means'

:rofl:

In all fairness to this yid, there's a rather significant gradient between "can I jack it in front of you, please?" and "hey take a shower with me and fuck me or you will never work in hollywitz. also if you speak about this i will destroy you."

im gonna have to go ahead and say you nailed it right on the fuckin nose. also how dare you defend a fucking jew

Cuck is an insult by the right used against people by the left.

That said as I've posted in the MAGA threat, I know a few teenagers and they just say "cuck" in the same way people from my generation said "fag."

btw, I have no idea why Vanster is making condescending remarks about people who use the work cuck when his ex literally cucked him. His lack of self awareness is cringworthy. Oh, the phrase cuck bothers you? Never would have guessed!

and since i kno u luv threes
even tho this isn't from tele
cuck a doodle doo
god bless u
hooray for our supreme lord donald trump
:flag: go usa :flag:
larry the cable guy is the greatest thinker of the century, including last century

ok so now we know louie likes to ask permission to show his cock and if he feels consent is given, shows them his cock

so I guess now we wait for the "he locked me in a room and forced me to watch" story or just accept this funny pervert and move on

Cuck is an insult by the right used against people by the left.

That said as I've posted in the MAGA threat, I know a few teenagers and they just say "cuck" in the same way people from my generation said "fag."

btw, I have no idea why Vanster is making condescending remarks about people who use the work cuck when his ex literally cucked him. His lack of self awareness is cringworthy. Oh, the phrase cuck bothers you? Never would have guessed!

Can't seduce any of your own family members but trolls someone who can. What a big fucking man you are. Not only could I kick your ass in a fist fight, but I'll steal your sisters just to prove I can, faggot.

Back