[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

lol ggs

21yv.jpg

all kinds of people except people who don't drink the kool aid since they get banned by the free speech loving trumpsters

This is exactly what I was thinking. why are (((they))) sacrificing their own? I don't trust the agenda they're heading toward.

The uncovering of Congressional payouts worth millions and millions to accusers and hiding it from the voters who kept reelecting these pieces of shit is not helping to sway anyone on keeping them in office.

The Roy Moore story is far from over, he could get elected and then pushed out just so another special election could take place with a stronger candidate.

Do Muslim’s and Jews get their panties in a bunch when paying customers want to put stuff on their cakes

I thought that was a snowflake redneck Christian thing

Do Muslim’s and Jews get their panties in a bunch when paying customers want to put stuff on their cakes

I thought that was a snowflake redneck Christian thing

why don't u go into a muslim bakery and ask them to draw Muhammad and a pig on a cake. :shrug:

Last edited:
why don't u go into a muslim bakery and ask them to draw Muhammad and a pig on a cake. :shrug:

I dunno if u would be able to find any bakery that would fulfil that request tbh

This is like a year+ of outrage over putting 2 cake toppers in suits on a cake right, u realize this yeah

I dunno if u would be able to find any bakery that would fulfil that request tbh

fair enough. try gay wedding cake at muslim bakery then.

This is like a year+ of outrage over putting 2 cake toppers in suits on a cake right, u realize this yeah

i agree, it's fucking stupid. the gay people should have just gone to another place to get a cake.

I dont think that is all they wanted. If i remember correctly, there was a political message to go along with it.

There definitely seems to be a pattern here

8 years of reeeeee with owebama the antichrist Muslim from Kenya

Nonstop reee when trump the god emperor presides over the country with nearly complete party control of government

Dude just loves to be mad no matter what, I dunno what it would take for this guy to not have an aneurysm daily over what college kids post on Twitter

There definitely seems to be a pattern here

8 years of reeeeee with owebama the antichrist Muslim from Kenya

Nonstop reee when trump the god emperor presides over the country with nearly complete party control of government

Dude just loves to be mad no matter what, I dunno what it would take for this guy to not have an aneurysm daily over what college kids post on Twitter

lol wat

u think i'm mad? lol

i'm just putting u in your place and you absolutely hate it.

pretty sure you're the mad one here

Back