[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

fsurweop8c201.jpg

They're only jewish when they feel like pushing the 'white privilege' message.

About the only way the media can frame a narrative is to not cover it as much as possible. Outta sight, outta mind kinda thing.

Dems know they have a conundrum and why they are pushing for them to step down. Hurts their already horrible image and more importantly, their fund raising.
The other day I read a really long article about Linda Trip discussing her role in the Clinton scandal. She also mentioned how American dogged a bullet with Shillary Clinton as she is one of the worst people she ever met. lol.

Anyways, she was talking about all the problems with Bill and his sexual appetite and i couldn't help but think how the media is responding today to Jewish males in position in power and their sexual 'misdeeds' vs. how they treated the Clinton sex scandals.

I remember when it was all that was in the NEWS and while i was really no fan of Clinton, i believed it was none of our business. But, Paula Jones was a different story when compared to Monica. Monica was in love with Bill, Paula Jones was attacked and the media destroyed Paula over it. FF to today and what a different world we live in. Or, is it?
Jewpedia
In a 1998 op-ed for the New York Times, feminist icon Gloria Steinem said of Willey and Jones, "Mr. Clinton seems to have made a clumsy sexual pass, then accepted rejection.”[18] Generally dismissive of other women who came forward with tales of Bill Clinton, her piece exemplified a certain kind of reflexive feminist defense of Clinton.[18] It received some criticism when it was published.[19] But then with the passage of time, as evidenced in 2017 by the words of The Atlantic, Steinem's essay had become "notorious" in that "It slut-shamed, victim-blamed, and age-shamed; it urged compassion for and gratitude to the man the women accused."[20]

Two decades after most of the events in question, on the U.S. television program The View, co-host Joy Behar referred to Bill Clinton's accusers as "tramps". Behar apologized for the sexual slur shortly afterwards.

So why are the Emo's wanting to give Al FrankenJew the boot? Roy Moore? Is it because people keep trying to bring alleged abuses against El Trumpo, and they believe if they sacrifice one of theirs, it will force Trump out?

Long serving (and black!!) Democratic congressman John Conyers resigns amid sexual misconduct allegations and endorses his son to replace him. Unfortunately it was revealed his son had been involved with a stabbing incident involving his girlfriend last year.. lol

Dems so dumb. Lolololololol

John Conyers III involved in violent incident, may not want his dad's seat - CNNhttps://apple.news/

Penises associated with democratic congressmen are stirring up big time problems for this major American party.

Often involved with sexual escapades involving underage girls, interns, and even one another, these penises are erecting many of the leading headlines for 2017 and really fucking the party’s chances at regaining power good n hard!

In an attempt to divert public attention from the happenings underneath democratic congressmen’s desk, they’d entered upon a scheme to entrap an aspiring republic congressman in a similar sexual scandal but it looks now that Roy Moore will soon be swinging his big dick around the face of house minority leader Nancy Pelosi very soon.

It’s unclear how many more penis related scandals the American public can still swallow but for now let’s hope that the politicians can reign in their wayward attachments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don’t feel like reading the tax reform bill, does anyone know what it will do to families in the 100k-150k range? Or 150k-200k range? I really am hoping to not get fucked this year. I don’t have a mortgage, but we do pay a lot in property taxes like 8k a year. This is how I’m gonna judge Trump, how it affects me personally

I don’t feel like reading the tax reform bill, does anyone know what it will do to families in the 100k-150k range? Or 150k-200k range? I really am hoping to not get fucked this year. I don’t have a mortgage, but we do pay a lot in property taxes like 8k a year. This is how I’m gonna judge Trump, how it affects me personally

What % of assessed home value?

Do you itemize your deductions, or take the standard?
Do you pay state or local income taxes?
Is your income all W-2 (wages)? Is any of it pass-thru (you'd know if it is)?
Do you want to include in your analysis the inevitable increase in taxes/decrease in services that accompany $1.5T+ in additional debt?

That's a hell of a hanging.... did she jump over the railing or lower herself gently I wonder

Or was she thrown over

More like the "rope" was tied, she was lifted, "rope" placed around her neck, and then she was let go to hang till she was dead.

I'd like to see the toxicology report. Odds are something would be found showing she wouldn't have been able to walk let alone hang herself.

Her hair and the glaring fact the stuff on the entertainment center by her left foot was not all over everywhere like it would have been from the involuntary thrashing leads me to believe she drugged before she was murdered.

Her hair and the glaring fact the stuff on the entertainment center by her left foot was not all over everywhere like it would have been from the involuntary thrashing leads me to believe she drugged before she was murdered.
But if she threw herself off , the death would be pretty much instant

I do find the doublethink on that quite spectacular. It's discrimination for her to not fuck gay guys because her job is fucking people, so she should be forced to fuck people she doesn't want to. She doesn't get to choose what she wants to do with her body.

But if she threw herself off , the death would be pretty much instant

See the rail the "rope" is tied to? It extends all the way to the landing cutting off the area needed to throw herself off. An area to far to throw herself off judging from the length of "rope". Plus had she thrown herself off like you suggested the stuff on the entertainment center, like that decorative santa plate, would have been busted. Not only from the thrashing but from the momentum as well.

Official story is not adding up.

Bonus Fun Fact: Most fags are unable to control their sexual impulses and I have observed many fags on Prep who have super hyper sexual impulses of which they can not control. Also observed irrational fits of anger.

Last edited:
Back