[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

lol crazy ole lavan calling everyone stupid while agreeing that scientific facts are social constructs

ease up on him

the dood's gonna get lit up in academia if he doesn't stick w/ the party line

and ~some ppl~ around here have shown themselves liable 2 notify his snowflake superiors if he criticizes top lvl college education like what is shown in that picture

u should b lamenting his self censorship in the face of a cruel, antifact work culture where he is coerced into acknowledging that some white ppl may possibly have the mental capacity to learn arithmetic

I'm asking, would not be faster for your agenda, if we just loaded jews, slav-gypsys, and sent them all to camps?

You know what I'm asking, you and havax can't get it soon enough. Let's get people that don't like look like you rounded up and put in camps, what say?

lol crazy ole lavan calling everyone stupid while agreeing that scientific facts are social constructs

the crazy part is when you tell everyone you got your info and didn't call a 3rd party.
And then say "omg it's there." You're actually in a bit of trouble, fatty.

I'm asking, would not be faster for your agenda, if we just loaded jews, slav-gypsys, and sent them all to camps?

You know what I'm asking, you and havax can't get it soon enough. Let's get people that don't like look like you rounded up and put in camps, what say?

wat

the crazy part is when you tell everyone you got your info and didn't call a 3rd party.
And then say "omg it's there." You're actually in a bit of trouble, fatty.

:rofl:

i actually got the info from someone here on tw in a pm

and i demonstrated several times that "omg it's there" on the internet just by going to the court system website of your area and putting in your name.

you sir, are delusional as fuck.

Tbh I don’t see the point of looking at irl reasons to flame people on tw when most of your posting habits make flaming easy already

Is Vanster drunk or has he gone full potato?

i don't know.

but he is sounding crazier every time he comes here.

and all of this racist putting jews in camps and hating white people shit is getting old. he needs to lay off the racism.

1t149bdkh4201.png

:sunny:

Back