[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

u guys aint even trying anymore, it's the same stupid shit every time jfc

u don't say

serveimage

u don't say

u mimic

can you prove that he was not antifa/liberal?

i mean, more evidence points to him maybe being antifa/liberal than NOT being antifa/liberal. :shrug:

no ur right, i can't prove he wasn't from the secret nasa secret child sex slave cannibal colony on mars either, maybe i should re-evaluate my life

I know plenty of people in texas that A) own guns and B) are liberal/progressives.

I know plenty of people here in Washington State that A) own guns and B) are liberal/progressives.

Gun ownership is not strictly a party line issue. Anyone that claims "duuurrrr guns redneck conservative trump dddduuuurrrr" are fucking morons.

no, no, if you are white you can't be left wing

because white = racist

and racists are nazis

and nazis are facists

and fascism is right wing

this is pretty much a chode or cael argument right now

hopefully Keven Spacey has a quick recovery from sex rehab, one week ought to do it don't you think?

thousands of jobs are at stake!

The end of 'House of Cards' would hammer Baltimore and wipe out 2,000 jobs - Nov. 7, 2017

A couple thousand people in Maryland have a lot riding on "House of Cards."
Michael Piekutowski, who has worked as an electrician on the series since Season 4, waits to see whether the hit Netflix drama will survive star Kevin Spacey's sexual misconduct scandal.
"House of Cards," which for five seasons has been filmed in and around Baltimore, is one of the state's biggest productions. Piekutowski told CNN the show helps the city's economy, not just those who work on set.
"There are local businesses that are benefiting from a major studio production, like caterers, dry cleaners, transportation companies," he said.

Woah u mean people are individuals and aren't just charicatures of what you think they represent based on a binary left/right description

i can't prove he wasn't the 2nd shooter in las vegas, it's all starting to come together now boys

true

but if you were a logical person, which i think you might be, then you would agree that the small amount of evidence shown so far would make it a higher probability that he's a liberal/atheist, right?

yeah, i do understand that the evidence doesn't point to him being the 2nd shooter in vegas. lol

Back