[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

If necessary, you can always point out that even though this was an internet contest, they are still bound by their local state laws, in this case California.

And California state law tends to not be very nice about shenanigans like this.

If necessary, you can always point out that even though this was an internet contest, they are still bound by their local state laws, in this case California.

And California state law tends to not be very nice about shenanigans like this.

Don't you mean Minnesota?

they don't have to give you any data, but they owe you a more specific explanation.

Feldmann Nissan reserves the right to disqualify any Contestant, including the Winning Contestant, who, in Feldmann Nissan’s sole discretion, is not acting in good faith, violates Contest rules, or displays conduct that is detrimental to the image of Feldmann Nissan.

doesn't mean shit, especially if they've said you aren't cheating. They owe you a specific explanation of how you failed to act in good faith, violated the contest rules or your conduct was detrimental to the image of feldmann nissan. Don't leave that e-mail at that, but have a lawyer draft the response.

well according to feldmann nissian they didn't know about this and it was the contest admins acting on their own. Which I am assuming where the "contest will be overseen by an agent blah blah blah" comes in to play.

yeah thats what the webpage is for if it goes up. I just need to get get an e-mail address that I can forward the e-mails too.

is someone already making the site? otherwise I will

we need a catchy slogan, like "Thanks for the wedding! wait what?"

legally, they don't owe him shit. there is no legal basis to do anything.

the only way something will work is if we start a viral campaign. ie digg.

heh. kesera volunteered. I'm waiting to get an e-mail address from him to forward e-mails and documentation to.

You can take over if you want since I haven't heard back from him yet. Since I have known you since 3rd grade you are definitely closer to the situation.

Doesn't have to be anything amazing just a basic summary and links to supporting evidence. some ads to cover costs of the domain/hosting couldn't hurt.

Is someone drafting a form email for people to send in?

If no one else is doing it, get me the information and I'll do it... I voted everyday, and got a shit ton of little old ladies at work to vote too, and after talking to them today and telling them what happened.... They're fucking pissed.

and I quote:

"Thats bullshit." (I swear to god it's the first time I've heard this woman swear.)
"Well that isn't very nice, he should get a lawyer."
"Is there anyway you can get me those people's email address, I want to write them a letter."

You've got at least 5 old women in Montana, who are willing to step to the plate for you.

is someone already making the site? otherwise I will

we need a catchy slogan, like "Thanks for the wedding! wait what?"

Working on it now. I am a web applications guy, not a designer though.... So it will be basic.

I have a blog spot for him. comments section, working on navigation. have a basic banner, but still trying to come up with the overall design.

rejected.jpg

Last edited:
Back