[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

voted (7)

i don't like that they took away so many votes... I have a hard time believing that people from here are still registering w/ false info, or at least that we're the only team that has people giving out false info.

Or that all those ppl that got banned, re-registerd again.

To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

3/19

Ryan,

Your account has been re-activated so you can log in and your votes have been re-instated to Brandan and Gabrielle.

sweet.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.

Thank you for Voting.

Ryan,

Your account has been re-activated so you can log in and your votes have been re-instated to Brandan and Gabrielle.

sweet.

Thank you for Voting.
nice

i voted again

if we lose this im going to smack a bitch

heh. my own uncle who gave all real information and lives in MN got his account locked.

This is starting to smell like tuna.

Them not wanting a blow out is starting to sound more and more realistic.

:shrug: we are almost 500 up again so what ever.

Keep fighting the fight.

it seems shady that no one else is losing any votes. there is no way all the other couples voting is 100% legit

Thank you for Voting.

its the xbox contest they are holding I assume. And they have a website dedicated to their wedding (uh k?) just search the brides name and you can find both.

The xbox contest has a forum on it too but there are only like 5 posts there.

So I'm not really sure. I don't think they have a facebook group even. I haven't really tried to stalk them though.

Thank you for Voting.

Thank you for Voting.

Back