Ciceron
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 07-04-2008, 20:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil View Post
something that made me stop being religious:

I realized that, for the bible to work, someone HAD to be Judas. Why would an all-loving being set people up for failure just to make himself look better?
Free will.

There was no setting up of anything.

Sponsored Links
New Account
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 07-04-2008, 22:13
Okay so everyday I see all this anti-jew talk around here and NEVER see anything to support the hating of Jews besides stereotypes. I do not hate anybody solely based off color/race/relgion etc.

Right now I want to see GOOD arguements to why so many people hate Jews. I dont want to see the stupid stereotypes that everybody and their mom knows nor do I want to see the super extreme and completly ridiclious vidoes that Absent and Xcursion post. I want a logical arguement.

TheGrudge
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 07-04-2008, 22:14
WWJD

Poop your pants
Veteran++
Old
24 - 07-04-2008, 23:13
smurfsssss

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
25 - 07-04-2008, 23:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Account View Post
Okay so everyday I see all this anti-jew talk around here and NEVER see anything to support the hating of Jews besides stereotypes. I do not hate anybody solely based off color/race/relgion etc.

Right now I want to see GOOD arguements to why so many people hate Jews. I dont want to see the stupid stereotypes that everybody and their mom knows nor do I want to see the super extreme and completly ridiclious vidoes that Absent and Xcursion post. I want a logical arguement.
You're asking for a logical argument defending racial prejudice?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 07-04-2008, 23:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
You're asking for a logical argument defending racial prejudice?
bew u ****** dont post here until u agree to meet me in the suburbs waht burb are u in

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 08-09-2008, 00:46
Another ****** that thinks i am a Nazi because of my sig.

travelyan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 08-09-2008, 00:49
36 days man

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 08-09-2008, 01:22
I was banned when these two Jew threads were made. I just remembered them when I did a search for my name and saw some threads I didn't post in. Almost all the other threads that have my name without me posting in them was mstrike trying to ride my balls.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 08-09-2008, 01:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Account View Post

How about we blame jews in general for the recreation of the state of Israel and it's existence being the fuel for most of the hate and discontent in the middle east? Any other arguments of hatred for the jews will be subjective and personal reasons from personal dealings with them. Like the Holocaust survivor that tried to rip my wife's pre-war German coin necklace off her neck. I don't care what that old ***** went through, my grandparents dealt with the same thing and they weren't even jewish. Plenty of people have lived through atrocities and don't keep throwing it back in our faces. Jews and black people will forever have a stronger race stigma because they never got over it. I am sure the British thought if they remade Israel that the jews would shut the **** up, but no. Everyone else through history has been someone else's *****/****** and got over it.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Absent and Xcursion

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo is faggot , faggot thread , free gon , jews....what of them , lik a nigga chest , racism , sieg heil