Way to be...

GigaFool said:
I think his point is that I'm a stupid internet thug.

:shrug:

He also thinks what Zombee did is humorous.

:shrug:

He's entitled to his opinions, however wrong they are.
Thanks giga, that about sums it up as far as you and I are concerned.

Colosus said:
I tried to explain why I said what I said, but you refuse to accept the explanation, so I will not talk about this subject.
Col, what you said was not an explanation, it may have been an attempt, but it in no way justification for what you said. I see no way one can extrapolate "Some guy that was hell bent on competing with TribalWar with his site 'www.tribesnews.com'." from a stupid thread about someone asking for suggestions for content. It was an overreation on your part plain and simple.

As it has already been quoted, I treat all my "legal threats" the same way. I argue them to the best of my ability while researching the laws involved. Your facts are slightly incorrect though. Jeremy from F4$ did not contact his lawyer and did not try to take legal action. He called my family, who have no idea who or what he is, and threatened their lives and the life of my 5 year old niece. I take light of threats that have no basis in reality.
I think you missed my point. I was trying to delicately refer to the events PRIOR to your getting threatening phone calls. Dude, in no way would I take something like that lightly. I'd be out for blood if someone threatened my wife and son. What I was trying to express was the idea that this person at f4$ (in the very beggining) was faced with a situation where calling a lawyer to know your rights was not out of the question. What I meant was, if you had received an anonymous letter with a very disgusting picture on it, likely you would do then what you did here - contact a lawyer. To complete this thought.. when the F4$ thing first happened, you chuckled heartily as well. The member who did the act received no punishment, just a pat on the back. The only difference between the two was who is the butt of the joke.

The right stuff on TW is the ability to follow the rules and to not be an "asshat" (quoted by someone who considers themselves a friend of the person in question). The determination of asshat status falls on the staff of TribalWar and no one else. If you do not like this, you do not have to be here. The decision is yours.

Since you are only here to try and argue with me and don't seem to have any other points besides the fact that you think I am basing the banning of Zombee on personal feelings (which I have already admitted to and will do so again).

I believe (that is my opinion and one I am granted being a human being and the owner of this site) that Zombee does not belong here due to his continued actions on various accounts and his "prank". While it was humorous in its own way, he took it above and beyond what he should have. If you disagree with that, tough.

This is my last post to you.

Well, that is the ultimate trump card, isn't it? The fact that you hold the keys to the car? Col, all I've tried to accomplish was to express my feeling that what you did was a little heavy handed. At least you admit to banning him based on personal feelings, which is crappy thing to do to those of us who enjoy his presence. :(

MrPoop said:
Not making any points eh? Are you referring to my speaking to GigaFool or Colossus? If you'll note, my original post in this thread was addressed to Colossus, and not to GigaFool or yourself. In that post I was questioning Col's actions. If you'll take the time to read from that point on at Col's and my interraction, we were talking civilly. I respect Col, and I respect what he does, but I'm allowed to express my opinion and request further clarification.

When you people decided to jump in on the conversation with no real purpose but to "pwn" me, my replies were directed to those speaking to me. I think you need to reflect back on prior posts and get a feel for what I was originally doing. Then, if you disagree, feel free to post a rebuttal (provided it makes sense).
Great. Lets talk OPINIONS and direction of dialogue. My OPINION is that you are an idiot with no purpose to your posts. my OPINION is that you type a lot without saying anything. my OPINION is that your arguments with Col and Giga make you look like a cockholster.

Does that make sense? Do you need to read it again?

Nomad said:
Great. Lets talk OPINIONS and direction of dialogue. My OPINION is that you are an idiot with no purpose to your posts. my OPINION is that you type a lot without saying anything. my OPINION is that your arguments with Col and Giga make you look like a cockholster.

Does that make sense? Do you need to read it again?
Did that make you feel better? Sorry for getting under your skin there. I think part of your problem is that when you decided to be mad at me, you overlooked or just plain ignored anything I was trying to say. If im such an idiot, you can always put me on ignore.

I will however miss this synergy we're having. :kiss:

you dont upset me at all. We are just talking observations and opinions here.

You can be the elitest untouchable all you want.

Nomad said:
you dont upset me at all. We are just talking observations and opinions here.

You can be the elitest untouchable all you want.
Ya know, that's the nicest thing you've said to me yet. If by "elitest untouchable" you mean "debating to the best of my ability" I thank you kindly. I think you are a very nice person regardless of your misdirected ire.

MrPoop said:
Oh come on, I'm on thin ice for what? Saying I don't like what Col did?

Nooonononono,Thin ice as in you keep just starting shit about this people are going to say "eh, well thats another smurf accout."

stits said:
Nooonononono,Thin ice as in you keep just starting shit about this people are going to say "eh, well thats another smurf accout."
You've got to be kidding me! Everyone knows I'm poop. Zombee is an ass. Im a pompous ass. Check me out. :)

so whos father is it or is it just a hoax?

i don wanna read anymore of this thread than i have to

Col almost thought it was legit until he realized the letters were using gigafool's home number. Multiple bans ensued.

Dearest Poop,

As a long-time veteran of Tribalwar, I feel it would be in your best interest to shut the fuck up now.

Sincerely,
Data

Hi Data,

Didn't we play against each other a long time ago on OGL? I played for that team of old farts, the BEE. Good times. :)

Why is it in my best interest to shut the fuck up now? Please do tell?

Back