Way to be...

:rofl:

So Mr. DeWald got taken for a ride by Zombee...my God, this is hilarious.

He deserves to be unbanned simply for the sheer cleverness of the prank. Hell, I couldn't have pulled this off if I wanted to. The planning, the execution...sheer brilliance, until Col found out that Exhumator was Zombee.

I give it a 10/10. :bigthumb:

P.S. FREE ZOMBEE!

I will admit after the shock of finding out it was Zombee it was rather humorous. :) I think Colosus is still mad tho. :chill:

Ben Reed said:
:rofl:

So Mr. DeWald got taken for a ride by Zombee...my God, this is hilarious.

He deserves to be unbanned simply for the sheer cleverness of the prank. Hell, I couldn't have pulled this off if I wanted to. The planning, the execution...sheer brilliance, until Col found out that Exhumator was Zombee.

I give it a 10/10. :bigthumb:

P.S. FREE ZOMBEE!

glad i skipped to the end.

also: in spite of this being fake, it is an important lesson. but i think that since col spends money on this site out of his own pocket sometimes, any money he misapproriates from the paypal fund would end up being repayed from his own money anyway.

Tribalbob said:
also: in spite of this being fake, it is an important lesson. but i think that since col spends money on this site out of his own pocket sometimes, any money he misapproriates from the paypal fund would end up being repayed from his own money anyway.
hush up t-bobz.

col will give you a refund tbob. Oh that's right, you didn't donate you cheap fuck.

i can barely afford to keep my 56k interweb connection operating. you rich republicans can contribute more than me, pick up the slack and barely notice the difference.

TheRedDread said:
col will give you a refund tbob. Oh that's right, you didn't donate you cheap fuck.

LOL. How would you be able to tell? I've donated and my contrib status was never noted, nor do I appear on the supporters page.

:) :shrug:

xanthias said:
LOL. How would you be able to tell? I've donated and my contrib status was never noted, nor do I appear on the supporters page.

:) :shrug:

Probably because I've said "TribalBob hasn't donated anything, ever"

Yeah that's the smart thing to do. Post the personal info (Which I understand is not even accurate) and see what kind of shit you can get into.

Back