Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting
Page 73 of 126
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1441 - 10-06-2017, 00:17
Holy **** - I didn't know they were that big.

Not so hard to hit. He did sight his **** in somewhere though. It's not that ****ing easy even when they are that big. Wonder if he had a laser scope?

Last edited by Brasstax; 10-06-2017 at 00:38..
Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1442 - 10-06-2017, 00:21
That's what the paper on the table is I bet. Probably had an app on his pad for calculating his ****. Like this -

And was adjusting his scope while doing his calcs...

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1443 - 10-06-2017, 00:22
I could be wrong but those tanks are double walled and made to be impact and ballistic resistant

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1444 - 10-06-2017, 00:23
I heard that one got in and one got stuck so they have a couple of rounds to check. But - that fuel is more like diesel. Won't light like that. I wonder if a tracer round would have done it?

Quote:
Clark County Department of Aviation officials said Thursday that a jet fuel tank struck by bullets during Sunday night's shooting at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival did not pose a threat to safety.

"Contrary to speculation, there is almost zero likelihood gunfire damage could trigger a fire or explosion at a commercial fuel storage facility. Likewise, in the event of an actual, uncontained tank fire, these systems are engineered to vent flames upward into the air rather than explode," officials stated in a release.

Officials said two rifle rounds struck a 43,000-barrel tank on the airport's western perimeter. One road penetrated the tank, which was partially filled with fuel. A second round was found lodged within the same tank but did not penetrate.

Experts found no evidence of smoke or fire, officials said. The airport’s fueling system remains unaffected and air travel times will not be impacted while the tank is out of use.
Jet fuel tank hit by Las Vegas shooters gunfire - KTNV.com Las Vegas

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1445 - 10-06-2017, 00:26
I forgot Mccarran is right there.

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
1446 - 10-06-2017, 00:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Are you really too dumb to debunk that video?
pretty certain all of the police audio chatter is completely fabricated. the language doesn't pass a smell test, and there is no artifacting typical of radio communications.

the slow-mo cop shooting into the crowd at short range is laughable. if he was standing there shooting, everyone in the camera frame would have started scrambling away from him.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1447 - 10-06-2017, 00:29
I guess that **** is hard to ignite. Maybe tracer rounds. I think it would be hard to ignite regular gas with tracers. Those tanks also have a ton of safety mechanisms according to "experts". Terrorism and such.

Anyway - the guy obviously had to plan that **** out in advance - sick ****. But - not that smart.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
1448 - 10-06-2017, 00:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
The fuel tank thing is still total speculation. He was spraying like a mother ****er, shots could of hit the tanks by total accident.
The tanks are not that close, and they are much further away. They were shot at on purpose.

Also, he rented two rooms with adjoining doors. 2 windows were broken, one in each room, each one facing different angels.

It's likely that the room/window that's closer to the center of the Mandalay Bay was for the tankers, and the one on the slant on the outer edge of the building was for the concert.

Look for the tanks NW of Mandalay Bay:

Google Maps

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1449 - 10-06-2017, 00:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtDYu-z6GUU

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1450 - 10-06-2017, 00:35
The diagram up above shows that it's a 2K shot. He had to practice that **** someplace.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1451 - 10-06-2017, 00:36
line dancing area outlined on the map thanks a lot news guys this information is critical

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
1452 - 10-06-2017, 00:48
They said he had 6 "media devices." We know that at lest one of them was a tablet that had live feed from the security cams he set up. All of these devices are being investigated by the FBI, not the Sheriff's department.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1453 - 10-06-2017, 00:48
Actually - I don't think a .308 at 2K feet would have enough oomph. It is at a downwards angle though. I figure it's a -15 degree shot. He is at 2K feet above sea level. Temp was probably around 70 degrees. Not much wind. He probably used a .50. Did he have one up there? A .308 at 1K drops like 30 feet already.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
1454 - 10-06-2017, 00:50
who are you talking to

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1455 - 10-06-2017, 00:56
You nigadouche. I knew you would hear me.

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1456 - 10-06-2017, 01:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
I think they will go after the mags/capacity. That would be perhaps the best route for everyone. Something I could even possibly agree with. Especially if the ordinance was "in town" or something along that lines. Still a hassle for some people. Most of the time - people don't really need that much ammo outside of their house or out at the range/BLM or whatever.
my brother would have been hurt or killed by a bunch of ****ing pigs (oink not freeze) if he didnt have 30rnd mags in his sks. instead, he provided family n friends with lots of free organic pork.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1457 - 10-06-2017, 01:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxbudd View Post
my brother would have been hurt or killed by a bunch of ****ing pigs (oink not freeze) if he didnt have 30rnd mags in his sks. instead, he provided family n friends with lots of free organic pork.
Not in the middle of a city, though. Some towns in Texas might have this issue....

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1458 - 10-06-2017, 01:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Not in the middle of a city, though. Some towns in Texas might have this issue....
ding ding chicken dinner (near austin)

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1459 - 10-06-2017, 01:14
my boss used to hunt those with a crossbow - maybe deer but I'm pretty sure boar

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1460 - 10-06-2017, 01:14
lol.

Page 73 of 126

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cael cuckening nigger lover , dealy derp dipshit , humdumbin , lets kill cael , my life is good , veniggs permanently raging