[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Havax are u taking in all the Somalian refugees like the bible asks ?

Do your part we our doing ours because we do what the bible says

Please give up all of your earthly possessions and give your heart to your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Commit to the life of tithing - you can't take your wealth with you into God's Kingdom for we are all rich in Heaven through the Lord's Love He has for all of His children.

i think i posted a meme about shitlibs who despise your beliefs, hate everything about you, using your own religious beliefs (none of which they support or subscribe to) as a way to get you to be more like them

a pretty neato trick for sure

very new said no pagan ever

LOVE REFUGEES AS YOURSELF
WHEN A FOREIGNER RESIDES AMONG YOU IN YOUR LAND, DO NOT MISTREAT THEM. THE FOREIGNER RESIDING AMONG YOU MUST BE TREATED AS YOUR NATIVE-BORN. LOVE THEM AS YOURSELF, FOR YOU WERE FOREIGNERS IN EGYPT. (LEVITICUS 19:33-34)

When you read the Bible and you realize it syncs with maga directly! :clap::heart:

Havax are u taking in all the Somalian refugees like the bible asks ?

Do your part we our doing ours because we do what the bible says

I was in Somalia for 14 months and it's pretty interesting how the really nice place of Mogadishu became a shit hole..Educated people left and shit bags moved in. We were supposedly there to deliver food but they really just wanted the cash. They always show you a picture of a starving kid but 99.9% of everyone was fine. In fact I remember we used to give out part of our MRE's and that lasted about a week before they said "NOO"

But please continue noodle armed cuck..you seem to be well informed

nothing triggers me like islamophobia fucking racist backwards christians

islam is a religion of peace but i hate religion tho atheist jews are cool i myself am an atheist catholic

reeeeeeeee!

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2020

so all you lefties are scientists, and believe in everything science, right? do you guys believe in darwinism and evolution/survival of the fittest?

now we are all bots

DR09nHjWsAMuwnG.jpg

DR09nHhW4AAmNfy.jpg

DR09nHmWsAMyi9A.jpg

DR09nIKWsAAdjbt.jpg

i'm just glad they are not getting desperate yet

Back