sponsor me to go to BCLan.

KoyCymru said:
seriously, ghettos are for poor people with no education. also jiujitsu practitioners.
or where you are stuck cause thats where your parents lived.

heh im at da beach now foo ;)

Good morning.
Fraggle, you come here. And I promise you a bloodbath. You will not step one fuckin step in my lan you fat fuckin slab of SHIT.

PS: Sarcastic, id very much like you to come to. That is, unless you arent too busy taking those oh so scary shirtless pics of yourself in front of the computer with your faggot took on and those gold plated chains.

Hello SlotR,

Maybe it's time to trade-in your stealth gear and ninja tabis for a Queer-English dictionary and some high school grammar texts.

Love,

KoyCymru

SlotR's list of people to kill at BCLan:

1. Fraggle
2. Sarcastic
3. KoyCymru

Koy, I'll sponsor you to go too. You have to represent PSU. Do it for JoePa.

my money is on fraggle... i mean this guy has a mean left hand. if he connects on slotr its over.. slotar doesnt stand a chance against the 400+ pound behemoth that is fraggle

sup teds.
Btw i dont fraggle will even hit slotr.
SLOTR IS GONNA SLOTR HIM! (haha pun - sorry friend)

Hey can we get a picture of SlotR, since we already saw a picture of fraggle like in the first or second page.

Redneck90 said:
$40 wouldnt cover his afternoon snack...long enough lunch...

we would have to get some serious sponsors to get him there, like Hostess or Mrs. Smith's....

OMG Red...you have to warn people before you say something like that, just in case they have food or drink in their mouth.

SlotR said:
Good morning.
Fraggle, you come here. And I promise you a bloodbath. You will not step one fuckin step in my lan you fat fuckin slab of SHIT.

PS: Sarcastic, id very much like you to come to. That is, unless you arent too busy taking those oh so scary shirtless pics of yourself in front of the computer with your faggot took on and those gold plated chains.

first, i'd break you fuckign neck you puss.

sencond, those pics i take are me just relaxing in front of the pc. they arent meant to be scary, they are just me. we NOW KNOW you ARE SCARED.

third, after i break you face, i'll probably choke your wannabee kung fu ass with my gold chains.

i dunno how i got involved in this but it seems you have a problem with me, so just admit you are a pussy, and go live happily ever after.

you dont want none of this.

Back