Can we place some sort of limits on Dare's spamming?

RP9KKXu.png

Is it really a freedom of speech thing though, when all this mentally ill person posts is this:

xo5zUTl.png

5kPri6S.png

aC5Ts6l.png

ZNyJT6x.png

Xe39U9R.png

zzADbpT.png

If it's not what basically looks like robot created spam, it's some indecipherable nonsense about lowtax, some woman named Kate Konitzer or Anita.

I actually am kinda triggered I have to scroll past 3-4 automatically generated posts in nearly every thread but w/e

Pretty sure Rayn doesn't care anymore and is more amused by Dare's antics than anything.

Tbh Anita's hate filled non intersectionality feminism and plagiarism of shifter forum transgender child live journal open thoughts is legal by even dares standards but very morally low grade and unethical to base entire thought and social justice cause based without at least credit

Murder of Courtney and use of k8 for rape and ghostbust tactics is probably worst tho and just can't be legally defended

Incel molestation does not counteract any of this from a sjw standpoint even if it's a Downey or other basement incel victim

Rayan did not ski with Anita Jewess or Jap as we called her on shifter forum afaik

Where did you get this evidence dare?

Anita did promote k8 to goto fringe Reddit anarchist of Toronto subreddit and learn about hells Angels gang meetup dates

It may be just cause in geopolitical liberal sjw happy Canada for prosecution the more I think about it

This quark guy is most likely Anita's friend or foe agent or a paid off cop she hired during warm room tactical era of 3rd wave

About a year and a half ago I joined a T1 PU and Dare picked me for his team. I told him I had just had a botched lasik surgery and that I couldn't see all that well but he was real nice and said I would do really well. Afterwards, he told me that it sucked that I was going through that and that he hoped I got better.

He's a nice guy.

For example: two threads in GD per week. 15 posts in GD per day. I understand he donated a lot of money in exchange for removing our ability to neg rep him, but that money transaction is questionable because he's clearly not mentally well enough to give away that much money. It's getting pretty tiresome to have page upon page filled with his mental feces.

wait if you donate money ppl can't neg rep you? shiet if only i'd known sooner.

either way I'd still shitpost to piss you cunts off.

dare may be a racist misogynistic cunt. But he ownz in tribes. I wont even hold that exception for anyone. well except maybe mun. but mun legit gifted autism.

Dare's threads or posts do not bother me. If I click on a thread of his and he's not making any sense I just hit the back button. If I see a post of his that makes no sense I just keep scrolling.

Easy peesey. :shrug:

Back