[OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice Kray.

i just got back from a pretty fun night out for a buddys bachelor thing.

Of course it coud have been better if we went to the strip club(wtf is wrong with pussy men these days.,.... i made for damm sure i was going to a strip club on my bachelor night) but whatever im a go with the flow kinda giuy.

So westart by drinking shots of gentelmens jack while some one pulled out some master kush. I then match his bowl with Purple Erkle and everyone quits early on teh bowl cause they are so fucking high. Then we go and eat at a awesome sushih place. i drink beer there eat awesome sushi. then burn a fatty joint in the parking lot thats over a gram of some pineapple that i rolled earlier. the we head to rockin baja lobster i drink shots of tequilla and order a dos eques (stay thisrty my friends..danmm doesnt advertisements work ?) Then on the way to the car i bust out the one hitter to smoke some purple erkle by melself cause everyone else is a fucking pussy. Then we get back to the house and i drink more shots of JD and another joint of pineapple.

ahh yea feeling good and to be honest its been quite some time since i let loose and had a good time out without any kids or anything

stay :bandit: my friends.

ps sorry if that didnt make any sense...im no where near the right state of mind right now.

so can i put marijuana in my smoker and cook some meat? since thc is fat-soluble wouldnt it bind to the fat in the meat? im high and google is failing me :(

:bandit:

The heat would probably destroy the thc

I would be less worried about it destroying the THC then I would it not getting hot enough to actually cause the THC to absorb into the fat. I don't know enough how smokers work really to even give you a good idea.

i dont know for 100% but my common sense is telling me that there will not be nearly neough of the vape or smoke coming out of your smoker to cling to the meat and get you high.

sure it will give it that flavor but i dont think that enough THC will get to it.

think about it.. when you smoke it ALL goes into your lungs. if you put it ina smoker a lot of that smoke is just going into the air... it really just rushes past the meat.

ohh and i jsut learned tonight that i met the guy who brought us all the Hawgs breath strain. him and the strain won 2001 cannabis cup.

Anyhow i picked up some of his Hawgs breath tonight and its the real deal. its the original Hawgs breath and its so fucking stony.

Last edited:
I lost my phone getting out of the Jeep. After 5 minutes of looking everywhere for it, I found it. It was in my hand the entire time.

:bandit: all motha fuckin day, since I open my eyes to the time I close my eyes. Man todays been relaxing. Got a lot done, cleaned out the garage and made it look nice. Cleaned up the kitchen, and little bit outside. Took the trash out, broke a few chairs up, played some tribes, smoked bowls left and right, fought with my girlfriend for a bit, cleaned that up, now Im kicking back watching NCIS and high as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back