We need more of you to play battle dawn... teedub world takeover.

as close as possibly to the rest of us. preferably by a tw/0 or tw/3 group since they have open spots

Ok, I've never played any games like this. What the hell am I supposed to do. I just started near some other tw colonies. I built some shit and trained some troops. What else am I supposed to doing? I'm a noob at this.

edit: my bad, didn't see the links on the second page.

Last edited:
sign up for the mafiabattle group thing and read the quick summary i posted in dmauls thread.

Basically while you're in protection, build all you stuff up to level 3 first. Building a level 4 building will drop you from protection and fastbuild.

Tech up food and workshops to get to tanks and ranged and explosive upgrades asap.

Hold off on level 4 metal as the crystal you get only makes you a target.

Get into irc and talk to people as well.

I found a cluster of TW bases in NE russia right near the Alaskan border and they're all marked banned, WTH is up with that?

The other day in the first BD thread you guys said it's "too late" to join now.

I'll get started today after work... fags

New guys should place their base either around 2842, 27791
or
2225, 27964.
Click on the crosshair icon to the right of the "events" button to enter those coordinates.

gweedo don't mind him. Just build up your resource producing buildings if you are in the cluster and those of us with lots of units will keep you covered.

One of us will get a starting guide put together and posted in the subforum. (you should probably apply for access to the maffiabattle subforum and get on IRC)

Cheers mate, will do. Looks like a good game, oh and yeah im bang in the middle of all of you

What so you put in the Ruler name and colony name?

no just put in the coordinates in the N: and E: boxes.
the crosshair basically is for looking up stuff, so if you wanted to find me you'd put in Limbo in the Owners box and Raindance in the Colony box.

no just put in the coordinates in the N: and E: boxes.
the crosshair basically is for looking up stuff, so if you wanted to find me you'd put in Limbo in the Owners box and Raindance in the Colony box.

It ask for the owner info and colony name when I try to build.

that's for your own colony. so put in like ScudTW and whatever u want ur colony to be called.

Back