From Seinfeld to bagels, it was always easy to be a Jew in America. What changed?

The Magical Zoo

Veteran XV
From Seinfeld to bagels, it was always easy to be a Jew in America. What changed? | Hadley Freeman | News | The Guardian

Jewish-American identity seems like it should be a pretty straightforward thing – after all, where is it easier and safer to be Jewish than in the US? I grew up in New York City, where bagels are as much of a staple as sliced bread. Not for nothing did Jesse Jackson refer to the city as “Hymietown”, for which he later apologised, and it’s a testament to the rarity of such nakedly antisemitic remarks during my childhood that I still remember that one, said in 1984. But even when we’d visit my mother’s hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio, we could still buy dreidels and menorah-shaped confetti at my grandmother’s local pharmacy, just next to the in-store nativity scene. It isn’t just us elite, east coast, alternative, intellectual, leftwing (“Jack, just say, Jewish, this is taking for ever,” as Liz Lemon said on 30 Rock) American Jews who take our assimilation for granted.

because they vote for their interests as opposed to republicans that constantly vote against their interest

because they vote for their interests as opposed to republicans that constantly vote against their interest
open border free-for-all vs highly regulated no illegal birthright immigration.

Which party to vote for...

Extraordinary Turn of Events in Synagogue Anti-Semitic Graffiti Case: Accused Is Black, Gay, AND A Democratic Activist | Blog Posts | VDARE.com

Graffiti inside the Union Temple on Eastern Parkway in Prospect Heights read "Kill all Jews" and "Hitler," along with some other horribly offensive language.

Police say some of it was written in black marker inside a stairwell, and the vandalism forced the cancellation of a political event because people felt threatened.

Blame Trump

"...Brimelow acknowledges that VDARE published writings by white nationalists but said that VDARE is not a "white nationalist Web site"..."

"...The Southern Poverty Law Center describes VDARE as "an anti-immigration hate website" ..."

I'll see your truth and trump you with mine.

Last edited:
Someone post the news/ jews picture and tell me what you think.

uS2hx1.jpg

Back