Rape Charges...the new weapon of the left

You have proof of motive or just assuming?

What's your motive for that assumption?

Proof of what? I'm speaking generally, about no case specifically. I just don't put much stock in the stories of people who waited 10 years to "come forward" one week before an election, regardless of their political affiliation. I don't need proof to be skeptical of their stories. They had 10 years to come forward if it was true, but they waited until an election? Why? If it is important to reveal that information today, it was important to reveal that information a year ago, 5 years ago, the day after it happened. The implication is clear, that the primary motive is not the accusation but what you receive from it.

So you don't believe any of Weinstein's critics? Spacey's? Clinton's?

All accusations against public figures are suspicious because there could be "reasons" to make them?

So you don't believe any of Weinstein's critics? Spacey's? Clinton's?

All accusations against public figures are suspicious because there could be "reasons" to make them?

I'm talking elections here. Said it twice even. Hollywood's different, but those people have ulterior motives too. Most of them are just piling on now. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. They kept quiet though because they valued their careers more than getting justice or protecting future victims. Point is you can't give reasons for skepticism and then complain when people are.

People discounting stories because of reasons is one reason people wait or don't come forward.

So like they say something and you are skeptical or they don't say something and nothing changes.

Like with everything when there are enough stories people feel safer.

Jesus is going to show up for the 3rd time, right before the battle that ends the world. When he does rock up, ask him to run for President. If he could turn water into wine, he might be able to find an economic solution that will allow the failed communities who make poor choices, have all the milk and honey their entitled hearts desire.

Also, he likes America especially, so clearly he will give the middle east a miss this visit, and turn up in.. i dunno.. the far south somewhere most likely. Keep an eye out for him, and if you do see him, can you ask him his thoughts on these church things, and the pope, etc. Tell him about the wars and shit going on from the mess he and his dad created.

Americans elected a rapist into the White House, why does anyone think those same repug voters have any interest in keeping lower levels of government clean?

lmao all us presidents are/were rapists it's 1 of the job qualifications

People discounting stories because of reasons is one reason people wait or don't come forward.

So like they say something and you are skeptical or they don't say something and nothing changes.

Like with everything when there are enough stories people feel safer.

Yeah and when there are enough stories, 1 or 10 more just gets thrown on the heap without actually getting checked for being true

Proof of what? I'm speaking generally, about no case specifically. I just don't put much stock in the stories of people who waited 10 years to "come forward" one week before an election, regardless of their political affiliation. I don't need proof to be skeptical of their stories. They had 10 years to come forward if it was true, but they waited until an election? Why? If it is important to reveal that information today, it was important to reveal that information a year ago, 5 years ago, the day after it happened. The implication is clear, that the primary motive is not the accusation but what you receive from it.

They tried the same shit against Trump. The timing is no coincidence. Where are Trump's accusers today? Good luck finding literally any information about them. They disappeared because the claims were completely fabricated for political reasons and Team Trump were aggressive with the lawsuits.

If they can't find any real dirt on the opposition, libscum are perfectly happy just making some shit up and paying a few shills to go on TV and claim they were wronged. The fiction has tremendous emotional pull when it's 3 or more women "coming forward", and libscum are all about emotional manipulation.

:rofl:

Juggsland - where rumors are facts unless you're in the GOP.

Louis C.K. Responds To Sexual Harassment Allegations: | Daily Wire

C.K. says that he justified his behavior to himself by stating that he had asked them whether he could show his penis to them, but now acknowledges that he had “power over another person,” which prevented full consent. He concludes, “I have spent my long and lucky career talking and saying anything I want. I will now step back and take a long time to listen. Thank you for reading.”
:rofl:

Back