[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Sums it up nicely :lol: great pic

181209-pelosi-trump-al-1545_c9a6d94a2ed2acb085cfe05477096e8a.fit-2000w.jpg

ALPHA gets in your face

Since this is the first time you have paid attention to politics, I will help

FEC Slaps Obama Campaign With Massive Fine for 2008 Violations - TheBlaze

WASHINGTON (TheBlaze/AP) -- President Barack Obama's 2008 campaign has been fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for reporting violations related to a set of donations received during the final days of the campaign. The infraction, which is historical in nature when considering its size, was first reported by POLITICO.

Obama Campaign Rakes In Millions In Illegal Foreign Cash

Corruption: A new study suggests that President Obama's campaign systematically pursued foreign contributions to fuel his run for the presidency, a violation of law. Is America's democracy now for sale to the highest bidder?

The Government Accountability Institute, which is headed by Stanford University Professor Peter Schweizer, used sophisticated Internet investigative tools — including something called "spidering" software — to determine how the web is being used to raise political funds.

What it found should be of concern, since it suggests that many in Congress and, more importantly, the Obama campaign have systematically exploited loopholes in the law to raise millions of dollars overseas — a big chunk of it in the People's Republic of China.

I think Trump will be just fine

It's funny watching the noobs just starting to realize that politicians lie

:rofl:

There's lying, and then there's:

Trump claimed 123 times before the midterm elections that the GOP tax cut was “even larger than that of President Ronald Reagan,” by the Post’s count, despite Reagan’s 1981 tax cut being more than twice as large as Trump’s.

:lol:

So?

Iran Contra - I don't recall

Read my lips, no new taxes.

I did not have sex with that women

You can keep your insurance

Do I need to continue

:rofl:

Back