i dedicate this to badmofo

during his terminal paranoia stage he was asking me to set up ssl - getting like really pissed about it - and frankly i had no idea how plus I have shit to do, you know? and I accidentally did it last night while I was trying to figure out some other shit so I'm pouring our a 40 of encryption to my dead homie

I'm not sure he was ever paranoid.

The story I got was that it was alcohol intoxication and during the subsequent DT's he had a seizure. I don't know, I never met him. What I gather from the last few months was he was exercising non-stop, not eating, and drinking alcohol for his supper.

Maybe someone that knew him well like Scooby can say what actually it was that killed him. I'm not sure I want to know; I do miss him.

I'm not sure he was ever paranoid.

The story I got was that it was alcohol intoxication and during the subsequent DT's he had a seizure. I don't know, I never met him. What I gather from the last few months was he was exercising non-stop, not eating, and drinking alcohol for his supper.

Maybe someone that knew him well like Scooby can say what actually it was that killed him. I'm not sure I want to know; I do miss him.

i'm pretty sure he died of a heart attack.

CRd4ukH.png

zomg. i feel like my posts on this internet forum are so much more secures and the russians can't hax me anymore!

Thx Rain! Thx DrabSchlomo!

that's great, rayn, but i think you broke pop up window for rep.
And all of the little buttons above the text editor (quick and advanced views).

Poor Rayn. Struggling alone with all of this shit. I wish I had the web-dev experience to assist.

They are all there for me in all skins

the real TW, work safe and that flash new gay triton one

didn't check liquid versions b/c fuck the Asians

i seem to recall "someone" hacked into tribalwar and tried to enable https. but they did so badly and fucked everything up.

badmofo around the same time was also complaining that tribalwar didn't have https

could have been a setup....could not have been.....we'll never knowwww

Finally. Thanks Rayn.

Still get a warning that parts of it aren't secure (such as images) but I'd imagine not much can be done about that?

Back