You raff yuo roose v.3871

The problem with Captain Tele acting like he's a badass is he never shares any of his personal life.

1. either because he's also pathetic.

or

2. he's scared of being attacked for being a cunt to everyone when they share their personal lives.

Now hear me out...

Maybe its both?

Instead of placing limits on posts you disagree with.. maybe you should pursue a remedy that doesn't silence opposition and instead bury you head in your teeth marked pillow and use the ignore button

Here's what's funny though: I don't necessarily disagree with anything he's saying. My problem is it's too fucking much and in too many unrelated threads.

It's the excessive quantity that's annoying, not the message to me.

The problem with Captain Tele acting like he's a badass is he never shares any of his personal life.

or

2. he's scared of being attacked for being a cunt to everyone when they share their personal lives.

Now hear me out...

Maybe its both?

3. He has no life at all. You know, the guy who posts on this dead forum 500 times a week and a similar amount on t_d / 4ch. After all, this is the guy who phones supplement stores on the other side of the Atlantic trying to "next" me. A complete headcase. There's never been a more literally insane loser on this forum. Ever.

Guilty. Though to be fair, 80% of the posts here come from two people: you and that aforementioned faggot.

My hand shock thread has 900 plus views. Maga thread has over 1 million. How do they calculate that? Is it unique visits or what?

Instead of placing limits on posts you disagree with.. maybe you should pursue a remedy that doesn't silence opposition and instead bury you head in your teeth marked pillow and use the ignore button

or maybe they should post some actual content

i am not sure when the last time any of these people posted anything funny.....anything of actual content.....anything but the same 3 crybaby words begging others to entertain them

3. He has no life at all. You know, the guy who posts on this dead forum 500 times a week and a similar amount on t_d / 4ch. After all, this is the guy who phones supplement stores on the other side of the Atlantic trying to "next" me. A complete headcase. There's never been a more literally insane loser on this forum. Ever.

uh oh incoming screenshots of neg rep hurt feels

those are my favorite

i admit that i laugh a lot at those

especially when you spend hours blanking out names, cropping, and writing paragraphs complaining about it

Indeed. We're dealing with an extremely disturbed individual, as if that wasn't apparent from the fact that he has no job and posts on here 500+ times a week in addition to constantly prowling 4chan and t_d. He's a legitimate nutcase. I'm sure he's the type to torture small animals in real life. The most certifiably insane person in the history of this forum.

MCxpw4J.png

i liked this post a lot better when you made the same one (with equal crybaby effort and magnitude) over six months ago.......so much has changed i see

I don't know what he has specifically, but we can gather that he is unemployed and based on the content of his posts, which are tremendously lengthy and full of images he has collected off of reddit and 4chan, unemployable. He will regularly chain post 5 or more times in a row, and keeps on winning the posts per day and posts per week thing on TW twitter. I mean months on end, there's very few people who regularly challenge his supremacy when it comes to just the mass number of posts. He's obsessed with rep and will go on neg rep rampages. Here's my rep page, which includes the first time I recall Tele giving me a negative rep. I actually ran into this just a few days ago, when I decided to take the headcase off ignore to see if he'd calmed down:

jiechhq.png

As you can tell, this is not something a normal, well adjusted person does, so he's got some sort of malfunction. Interestingly, what triggered him was this post, where I just pointed out that he had posted 334 times in 7 days, and thus was obviously crazy. I've been on this board since almost the very beginning, including my first account which was Shoah'd by Corosus, during which time I've posted probably around 33 thousand times, which I used to think was a lot of posting and I do remember on the mass spam I put out over a decade ago. That was fun though, and generally posts taking a few seconds, using the forum as a makeshift IRC. Tele has been registered since 2013, and is at 29 thousand+, of which most of the posts are small novels. That's the level of unemployed-disability-internet-poster we have.

:rofl:

now this is raff u roose content

this is the closest thing absent offers to content on a dead video game forum

i am almost thinking that he might be an elaborate vanster smurf.....or handed his account over to him

Last edited:

or

Now hear me out...

Maybe its both?

aren't you a legit ward of state and mentally diagnosed schizophrenic?

yeah and i'm equally pathetic

LMAO

go take your meds buddy....it could be that we need to listen to all seven of your personalities

Just put him on ignore

It's the only way to shut him up

if only ignore shut u up about me being on ignore

Man sometimes I open a thread and there's like 4 posts in a page and I'm like thank god I ignored that obsessive loser

I had 2 ignore captain tele because the sheer volume of his posting meant scrolling past his posts meant skipping 80% of a page filled with pepes and Twitter screenshots and image macros of goebels on every single page and in every single thread on this whole forum

Tw much better experience when it is people talking to eachother rather than just basically reading some obsessed persons blog

oh man this is good stuff

i think we see why the forum is showing the suck though

rat packed full of people like this

gossip...gossip...gossip cry repeat

the fact that cpt spergnami thinks he posts content with twitter screen cap spam is actually funny

u posted something funny on accident

:lol:

blackpeople hasn't posted anything even accidentally amusing in the past few years

except his crybaby personal stories which he no longer shares with us anymore

maybe his time off ignore has ended....i'm sure someone else will catch the occasional gem he drops and repeat it for the rest of us

Back