If you really think people in Florida need jacked up trucks just because of floods...

Falhawk

Veteran XX
Then you've never been to Florida
2b45375b6a9cc5d1276ec3d14e7990a5.jpg

lol i always find it amusing when cucks get upset that someone is driving a big truck

lol i always find it amusing when cucks get upset that someone is driving a big truck
They just over compensate. The guys that floor it from stop light to stop light crack me up. He got pulled over 2 minutes after that pic lol.

They just over compensate. The guys that floor it from stop light to stop light crack me up. He got pulled over 2 minutes after that pic lol.

lol yeah that guy got what was coming to him!!!

*takes picture of truck*

*sits quietly at red light in mini-van*

*sobs*

dis how falcuck b makkn himself feel bettuh bout bein a wyte trash pussyass effemcuck fukn l0s3r dat even him own frenz n famly fukn h8 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

Some spots in Miami do flood, but it's because the water can't get out to the ocean fast enough. A day or two later, it's gone. Not like other parts of the country that stay flooded for a week.

i need a big truck so i can compensate for my tiny asian penis

i assume their reasons are the same :shrug:

It really makes no sense. I'd ask him what point he was trying to make, but am scared of the answer.

i dont think an answer would clarify in the least

i think we can all assume fal is shittily trying to make fun of some lifted truck bros who yes are generally lame but very much more interesting than him

he needed that truck so he could pull up to you on the high horse u sitting on and have a conversation.

Do I need to present any more proof that Falhawk suffered some kind of brain injury along the way that nobody on TW knows about?

Do I need to present any more proof that Falhawk suffered some kind of brain injury along the way that nobody on TW knows about?
Do we need to present any more of your wall of text to present how easy it is for you to lose your shit? Maybe the most recent one when you gave us 1000 words about how tw has made you into a bad person?

Back