i caught a homerun last night

he does it to piss you all off

mission accomplished
OH MAN I AM SO PISSED BY AKUMA PREDICTABLY LYING ONCE MORE.

this is such a bullshit excuse. "I was just trolling you fags, LOL!"

heads up - you're a fucking faggot if you think it's an accomplishment to get people from tribalwar to call you a fucking faggot. Anyone could do that, it's not mission accomplished, it's 'YOU'RE A FUCKING DOUCHE, CONGRATS!'

keep up the good work making people 'pissed off' by completely degrading your reputation.

OH MAN I AM SO PISSED BY AKUMA PREDICTABLY LYING ONCE MORE.

this is such a bullshit excuse. "I was just trolling you fags, LOL!"

heads up - you're a fucking faggot if you think it's an accomplishment to get people from tribalwar to call you a fucking faggot. Anyone could do that, it's not mission accomplished, it's 'YOU'RE A FUCKING DOUCHE, CONGRATS!'

keep up the good work making people 'pissed off' by completely degrading your reputation.

hey i'm not saying its my bag. but he gets off on the negative attention and people calling him a faggot who don't know him on here.

people like me who know him, just ignore these threads usually. i don't see why he gets a kick out of it, but he does.

he doesn't give a fuck what random tw people think. he likes the attention though, and 6 pagers later he got exactly what he wanted.

wah

HEY I ACTED LIKE A FAGGOT ON TW AND EVERYONE CALLED ME A FAGGOT MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

you make yourself look like a fag trying to back him up fancy

now this is going to become a flame me thread because akuma didn't give you all th attention you all desire after calling him a faggot.

i don't see what pleasure he gets out of it, but he's right, you guys sure do blow this shit up fast with your whining and bitching.

Back