[NBA] 2018 Playoffs

nothing but love for HK but this is my last NBA game until seattle gets a team back, if ever.

it isn't enough to be the most stacked team in modern US sports history, to add Durant to a 73 win team, to have several flagrantly unlikable players, but to get the kind of officiating calls like that.....and to play teams with injured superstars literally every year of their run......and have every fucking break (every one!) go their way. jesus christ

like i don't give two shits about cleveland but i am fuming

i'm done

see everyone for CFB season

p.s. this is the game that sold me on lebron = mj. GOATS

vab

BZuRQhm.jpg

Hk i hate lebron. But you gotta admit its not fun when a stacked team at home has that happen every call going their way etc

Kinda wrecked the series first chris paul injury now this lol gtfo

Last edited:
or jr assumed a timeout would be called

was forced to watch end w friends, god damn basketball is not my sport, can't get into it, an ending like that makes me hate it more

still dont understand what can be reviewed by refs and what cant. huge amount of grey area on most foul calls. that "charge" 1 minute into the game would have never been reviewed? was it just reviewed because the refs wanted the game to be closer at the end ???

lol @ this - fucking refs man

maybe somebody knows for sure, but i assume the refs in the finals are the ones deemed to be the best refs in the nba

WoqRxxz.jpg

or jr assumed a timeout would be called

was forced to watch end w friends, god damn basketball is not my sport, can't get into it, an ending like that makes me hate it more

still dont understand what can be reviewed by refs and what cant. huge amount of grey area on most foul calls. that "charge" 1 minute into the game would have never been reviewed? was it just reviewed because the refs wanted the game to be closer at the end ???

vince mcmahon pulled his rasslin management book from david stern in 1985
u just gotta accept that results are planned by the league and enjoy the show

klay says he'll be good to go for gm 2, and klove won't be suspended for leaving bench during end of game nonsense, so that's good

Back