[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

jdudy9hbre511.jpg

our democracy was attacked :lol:

trump/putin/pence 2032

don't forget that stonewall jackson died of nasty pee neumonia (aka hardcore hospital and insurance company incompetence) after his arm was "masterfully amputated by dr. hunter mcguire of winchester, virginia"

so

u kno

dead men tell no tales and all :skull:

btw i can't remember the paper that "masterfully amputated" quote is from but there's a pic of it somewhere in the ken burns civil war coffee table book

also, don't forget that he took up arms against the united states of america -- he hated the usa and was the cardest of whore traitors

stonewall jackson would only give "advice" that undermines the usa

before vanster pulls the plug on these forums I just want to say bye in advance

so bye in advance

p.s. I just posted my phone # in vanster's rep he'll never find it there etc.

vanster has been defending his thesis for the last 30 years
he's a GREAT GREAT thesis defender, the best

ODE TO VANSTER'S THESIS
vanster isn't slender but he's a wicked thesis defender
coming off a bender writing defensive splendor
mary was a mender but van was way too tender
he didn't want a threesome with mary's ex grease bum
got him all twisty-turny he almost worked for berine
now lisa has hit the bricks and vanster is on the fritz
thinking of the good old days back when he was in a cupid haze
living in the past this one run may be his last one
hope he don't collapse right after his next relapse
be strong vanster bro there is always the next rad ho
maybe ur next chick will be more into ur stupid shit

:lol:

Is an ‘Obama Don’t Separate Me From My Mommy’ Protest Sign Real?

8eea5d3c-ff7a-47f9-9261-882ab89442dc.png

7c3a4660-2e45-4a9f-8c0b-045ef2cdd612.png

This is indeed a genuine photograph that was taken during the Obama era in 2014. However, there major differences between the immigration policy at the center of the pictured protest and the child detention centers that were at the center of public outrage in June 2018.

So is it real or not snopes?

In a nutshell: Families were separated under President Barack Obama as the result of deportation of undocumented people from the United States. Families were separated under President Donald Trump as parents and children were put into different detention facilities after they crossed the border to ask for asylum in the United States.

..as the result of deportation of undocumented people from the United States

OIC

So exactly the same reason

vanster has been defending his thesis for the last 30 years
he's a GREAT GREAT thesis defender, the best

ODE TO VANSTER'S THESIS
vanster isn't slender but he's a wicked thesis defender
coming off a bender writing defensive splendor
mary was a mender but van was way too tender
he didn't want a threesome with mary's ex grease bum
got him all twisty-turny he almost worked for berine
now lisa has hit the bricks and vanster is on the fritz
thinking of the good old days back when he was in a cupid haze
living in the past this one run may be his last one
hope he don't collapse right after his next relapse
be strong vanster bro there is always the next rad ho
maybe ur next chick will be more into ur stupid shit

I'd almost be aware of your accolades, if Lisa even knew who you were. I'll provide her with your verse, and best of luck on getting a gf of your own.

Democrats in a lather over the good news

Even some Democrats, including warriors of press and tube, are beginning to take note that separating the children was first an Obama idea. A CNN interlocutor braced Sen. Tammy Baldwin of Wisconsin with a loaded reminder that many critics of Donald Trump, who are now critical of bunking the children on mattresses within enclosures of wire and steel, made no criticism when Mr. Obama did it.

“You know,” Sen. Baldwin replied, in a voice as bland as a bowl of Cream of Wheat, “on this issue that we get into a moment where we’re making progress and then when it stalls we turn around. I think we all need to continue to be focused on it and press it through.”

The CNN interlocutor, Brooke Baldwin (presumably no kin) attempted to assist the senator in getting into focus, tried the question again. She asked the senator, with precision, whether she had the same feelings about how Mr. Obama did the things then that she and her Democratic colleagues are so hard on the Trump administration for doing those same things now. “You know, in numbers of cases,” the senator replied, “I remember a constituent was in detention at the border, arguably very inappropriately, and we raised our voices in this instance and many others.”

The question the senator avoided — she could have at least said “that was then and this is now” — was straight to the point: Is a policy one of “child abuse” simply because Donald Trump is executing the policy?

Hey look Vanster... no one cares about your racist claims

Sen. Chuck Schumer of the New York, the leader of the Democratic minority in the U.S. Senate, scoffs at the administration’s suggestion that it might put up 20,000 children at military bases in Arkansas and Texas. “Is it even feasible?” Well, why not? The can-do spirit of Americans always astonishes the world. We’re not talking here about whether Congress could do it. The U.S. military can do more things than Chuck Schumer dreams of. Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts pipes up that “Trump is taking America to a dark and ugly place.” Indians have a reputation for courage and ferocious bravery, but Pocahontas sounds scared. She should have a sip of firewater and lie down until she feels better.

Does everyone associate native americans as drunks?

I'd almost be aware of your accolades, if Lisa even knew who you were. I'll provide her with your verse, and best of luck on getting a gf of your own.

Yes, in contrast to your three failed marriages. I suspect Lisa is smart enough not to become failure #4. But then again she is dating an abusive alcoholic, so she can't be that intelligent.

Pocahontas sounds scared. She should have a sip of firewater and lie down until she feels better

Yes, in contrast to your three failed marriages. I suspect Lisa is smart enough not to become failure #4. But then again she is dating an abusive alcoholic, so she can't be that intelligent.

lisa doesn't exist.. Vanster is lisa... lisa is Vanster

Then she would be a republican and she would be president.. duh. Why do you think trump is in there?

What if President Hillary Clinton had enacted Trump policies?

Hillary Clinton would have been out by now

Imagine a world where obsolete tariffs are enacted, the Russian and North Korean dictators are our role models, the Canadians and Mexicans become our enemies, and where we enact cruel immigration policies that separate 2-year-olds from their parents.

Now imagine the president is Hillary Clinton. Would our Republican-controlled Congress allow her to last a day in office? I think not.

its every fathers dream for their daughter to marry an alcoholic school teacher that beats her while being on probation for DUI.

oh and cant afford a 3500$ fine

will she not loan you the money?
just swallow your pride, leave the double-wide and maybe ask her dad

RUSSIA!!!!!

1499965563-miguel-hernandez2.jpg

Bogus voter gets 180 days in Dallas jail for forging mail-in ballot

Miguel Hernandez pleaded guilty Wednesday to a misdemeanor charge of method of returning marked ballot — reduced from a third-degree felony charge of illegal voting.

Elderly voters in West Dallas and Grand Prairie alleged that someone forged their signatures on mail-in ballots in the May 2017 Dallas City Council race.

Authorities investigated nearly 700 mail-in ballots in the election.

The Dallas County district attorney's office is also investigating whether there was fraud in the handling of more than 1,200 mail-in ballot applications from West Dallas, Grand Prairie and parts of Oak Cliff.

Those applications generated 459 ballots that were reviewed by a county board that looks at questionable ballots.

Hernandez was accused only in the 2017 election. He visited a woman in April 2017 and took her blank absentee ballot. He filled it out and forged her signature before mailing it in, court records show.

Back