[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ken burns Vietnam series is pretty good... what would be perfect is if havax dad was in korea instead of wwII.
Let's not hate on havax, let us pray for him :angel: an angry old man needs compassion not a boot fuk to the curb. At least not yet.

Any of Burn's historical doc's is good to great.

+rep'd.

Leave.. you won't have to give the gov another dime. Bye
Just answer the question, being:

Please enumerate and explain where and when soldiers died to protect my rights which were being threatened. This will be a good test between spewing a media narrative and discovering the truth and lack of it. It's time to pull back that patriotic veil and smell the sewage it's made of.
You can't of course that's why you deflected.

Last edited:
Awhile ago - I realized I really don't like anyone who talks about race. I don't even care what color they are or what color they are talking about. I just find it to be a nonsense topic.

Can I just talk about what fool posted and then I'll get to you?

I read those back and it hurt. It hurt because I remembered how shitty and naive I was, and I thought I could say anything on the internet and it wouldn't matter, and hell maybe I'd get internet points for being edgy. That's who I was and I fucking cringe reading it back.

So I'm sorry for that. It's not who I am anymore.

Supertrap - even if you think you're getting a raw deal, even if you think blacks and liberals are unfairly painting you with a broad brush, why prove them right? Why use slurs at all? You can't be conservative and not be racist, proving them wrong?

You are still full of shit and naive.Wait a few more years and you will come out of this current phase of thinking you know what's right and wrong.

MAGA motherfuckers. I didn't even realize how pissed off I was about the state of football until these asshats started fucking with it. Depending on how they sensibly handle this - I might even start watching again now that Cutler is out of Chicago. I stopped watching because of a white asshole and I might start watching because of a black asshole - equality baby.

cqqcukwzqeoz.png

:lol: best obama

im never watching football again!!!!!!!!!!!! they wont stop kneeling and shitting on my glorious american flaggot

The flag thing didn't bother me too much, but when the players started tossing up clenched fists in a black power salute after tackling a white player, I stopped watching. Racist fucks.

Don't do a goddamn thing... let it fail.

Looks like the left is now worried...as they very well should be.

WASHINGTON — Graham-Cassidy is officially over for now after Senate leaders announced they would not bring it up for a vote. But the damage to the health insurance market from the lengthy repeal debate is done — with higher premiums and fewer choices already baked into Obamacare’s 2018 exchanges.

Now Republican leaders and President Donald Trump have to decide what to do about it.

Do they keep trying repeal over and over and hope something eventually sticks? Or do they talk to Democrats about securing a shaky truce? Could they try to make Obamacare work for the most people possible in the meantime? Perhaps they try to sabotage it?

Obamacare Repeal Failed, but the Damage Is Already Done - NBC News

Back