[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Probably because September 30th is the deadline for the Senate to get anything done with a simple majority.

:rofl:

No MAGAs this year folks.
Plenty of MAGA, just not on that front. Laws are difficult to get rid of, especially welfare ones.

If they even ever manage to get a skinny repeal, I'd be amazed. Too many shitbags in the Senate.

What are you actually taking issue with in my post?

I am clowning on the Rs for putting forward a shit bill your boy Rand opposes.
Well, unlike Dems who are united in retardation, there is a divide among Republicans: ones who are actual conservatives and RINOs/neo-cons. The Senate is powerful and with the bare minimum of majorities, you need every single vote. Pence has had to cast the tie-breaking vote several times now, hasn't he?

---

I'd rather watch it implode than a RINO version of it pass and Republicans as a whole get blamed :shrug:

The more it fucking burns, the less Democrats get votes across the board during upcoming elections. People are watching them unanimously vote no to everything. The only ones cheering are the minorities of the liberals who are full Commie insane. Even though they are all dumb and gullible, not all Democrat voters are full-on insane.

Along with Democrats suffering, RINOs get to suffer too. I've never seen so much hatred towards McCain as I have now. It's glorious. I hate that fucking faggot and all of his RINO kin.

Last edited:
Pagy openly admits the Catholic church had a totalitarian agenda and was aligned with fascism through the 20s and 30s and is too stupid to understand that might be more dangerous than desert people.

Also sounds kinda sad that there hasn't been any MAGA in almost a year.

Keep on tithing Pagy. Your personal priest never fucked any kids either.

... or did he ...
ur right the catholics renounced the fascist regimes when they went full homicidal manic but they were to be feared more than said fascist regimes

and I tithe? you really only obsessively post about trump so I don't blame you for not reading tw

he's fucking with steph curry now :lol:

Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team.Stephen Curry is hesitating,therefore invitation is withdrawn!

north korea is threatening to h-bomb the pacific and we had three major hurricans hit us territory but STEPH CURRY MIGHT NOT COME TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND HIS FEELINGS ARE HURT.

triple used to be a hardcore george w bush supporter and a neocon not very long ago.

he's still a fat, white sperg. he's still a neocon. he also remains very impressionable despite being well into adulthood.

what has changed tho? he posts on reddit a lot. he's a liberal now, or whatever his fat gf tells him to be. he also fishes for negative attention outside of political threads (e.g. getting banned for posting got spoilers)

I notice conservatives tend to post about me instead of trump whenever they can't come up with a defense for what he did.

you're just noticing that now? you get information from news outlets and other forums, and then you give your own serious, lowbrow, one-sided interpretation of that information on tw.

what do you expect? you did the same shit when you were cheering for the destruction of iraq. do you expect conservatives, or anyone for that matter, to start examining your shitposts in-depth?

rltr2clj8nnz.jpg

Back