[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

sorry sir we're all out of swamp critters they've all moved into the west wing u should try checking there sir

lol Russia collusion is the dumbest investigation ever lol

and they thought the classified emails and Benghazi investigations were dumb

"Hackers" that are skilled enough to gain access to government networks, are not the kind of people that leave fingerprints on their way out. This whole russia thing is bullshit.

And when it comes right down to it, IF russia did hack the dnc and clinton, all they did was show the american voter what these groups and people thought about them in private. They didn't add or subtract votes.

Investigating facebook will lead them to what criminal charge and against whom? Illegal ad sales? Misdemeanor use of pop ups?

DJIF9LjXkAAMUvH.jpg:large

yeah i wonder where this big investigation will go

LMAO

every single time

no wonder they hate wiki and julliane so much

but what does she know who is she

She is the chief operating officer (COO) of Facebook and founder of Leanin.org (also known as the Lean In Foundation).

Sheryl Sandberg - Wikipedia

other than that what "difference does it make"

another rabbit hole with no good ends in sight for them to play in for many more months.....only to yet again prove that it was something they did in order to have something else fabricated (by them) to talk about

Last edited:
"Hackers" that are skilled enough to gain access to government networks, are not the kind of people that leave fingerprints on their way out. This whole russia thing is bullshit.

And when it comes right down to it, IF russia did hack the dnc and clinton, all they did was show the american voter what these groups and people thought about them in private. They didn't add or subtract votes.

after reading the article :read: a judge allowed the warrant so there is some evidence of a crime being committed, by a US citizen or not. the depth of the administration's knowledge at the time will prove whether or not any US citizen is complicit. even if - like Valerie Plame - someone obstructs justice by refusing the testify, they will likely be simply pardoned.

it still doesn't look good, and we have two years of any new conservative legislation to beat opponents over the head with for 2018.

what also doesn't look good is susan rice committing perjury about her trump admin unmasking and provably lying about why after many months of constant contradictions

but nothing going to happen to her either

i mean we can prove that breaking the law doesn't mean anything

be it with benghazi to the emails.....to the deleting of those emails.......to the obstruction

so why even bother to investigate anything is my only question left

after reading the article :read: a judge allowed the warrant so there is some evidence of a crime being committed, by a US citizen or not. the depth of the administration's knowledge at the time will prove whether or not any US citizen is complicit. even if - like Valerie Plame - someone obstructs justice by refusing the testify, they will likely be simply pardoned.

it still doesn't look good, and we have two years of any new conservative legislation to beat opponents over the head with for 2018.

You don't understand how warrants work.

I think it's far more likely that Mueller hired a bunch of his buddies at $1000/hr each and they'll keep investigating fruitless leads to bilk the government out of millions over the new few years.

You think Mueller, the FBI director who oversaw 9/11, and worked under two presidents, has clients ranging from the NFL to AT&T, was hurting for money enough to defraud the government? Ok.

triple in 2000's was all about them bootstraps and pulling

being his own man and getting mega rich off of his own individual efforts

triple in 2010 was all about that insurance settlement and gibs

being paid to bitch about the mega rich as he lived off of others collectivist efforts

triple in 2020 gonna be all about that medicaid for all, universal welfare, and disability checks 4 all

how our resident humpty dumpty has fallen and he needs a good trump king to put him back together again

Last edited:
I had to google susan rice to even know wtf you're talking about. waste of five minutes clickbait bullshit

"I didn't hear anything to believe that she did anything illegal," Florida Rep. Tom Rooney, a Republican helping to lead the panel's Russia invesigation, told CNN of Rice's testimony. He declined to discuss any of the contents of her classified remarks.

Rice told investigators why she unmasked Trump aides - CNNPolitics

holy shit people like this are actually alive out there

triple in 2000's was all about them bootstraps and pulling

being his own man and getting mega rich off of his own individual efforts

triple in 2010 was all about that insurance settlement and gibs

being paid to bitch about the mega rich as he lived off of others collectivist efforts

triple in 2020 gonna be all about that medicaid for all, universal welfare, and disability checks 4 all

how our resident humpty dumpty has fallen and he needs a good trump king to put him back together again

can I reply to this yet or are you going to edit it another 38 times

You think Mueller, the FBI director who oversaw 9/11, and worked under two presidents, has clients ranging from the NFL to AT&T, was hurting for money enough to defraud the government? Ok.

Who said anything about defrauding? He was hired to do a job, the outcome of which is nebulous and entirely at his discretion. He's allowed to hire a team of people. The investigation will likely wind up costing $20-40M easily. And since when do rich people say "I've made enough anyway, I'll just do this for free because I love my country."?

Which of course goes back to my original point. Fruitless leads. There are undoubtedly countless minor crimes that take place during any election campaign. There are hundreds of staffers, thousands of interactions, and tens of thousands of rules. What's the estimate, 2-3 million pages of documents? If you're charging $1000 an hour to scour through that, you have a 10 foot erection right now. It's a gravy train. And again, none of it matters if you can't connect a serious offense directly to Trump. So far the only crime even remotely evident is campaign finance issues, which aren't connected to Trump, and for which the penalty can barely be considered a slap on the wrist.

Back