lets talk dodge viper

i used 2 love buying the viper in gran turismo for straight line races. if it had turns u were fuked though

Having visited the Corvette museum a short while back I think I'd take a late model modified vette first.

2014 Hennessey
011313_2-640x426.jpg

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hptwtuup1.html

at one of the biggest strip clubs in the city, there is always a blue dodge viper parked out front in the morning/afternoons

i like the look of the new vettes

I guess if you ordered a GT3 with zero options. a typically optioned 991 Carrera 4 is over $135k. the base Viper GTS is $124k.

but I understand for people who don't know dick making that analogy is the easiest way to express that the Viper is way overpriced (which I agree it is). especially with how many units they've stated they want to move.

I think they really flubbed it. I love the Viper, it used to have track dominance over every peer despite being unrefined. but I don't think that's the case as they've softened it and the 911 is no longer a compromise in comparison. it's as fast and does everything else better too.

I always find getting options to be fucking silly. Especially when the car is a GT3 or some other "street legal track car."

The Viper's 'thing' was 0 driver help. No ABS, no traction control, and retarded amounts of torque.

Even back in the 400\450hp days that shit was ridiculous. Third gear you could accidentally break the tires loose on a dry road.
They couldn't keep doing that, unfortunately:/

The Viper's 'thing' was 0 driver help. No ABS, no traction control, and retarded amounts of torque.

Even back in the 400\450hp days that shit was ridiculous. Third gear you could accidentally break the tires loose on a dry road.
They couldn't keep doing that, unfortunately:/

This. It was the absolute scariest car I have EVER driven.

This. It was the absolute scariest car I have EVER driven.

Is this he one about which Clarkson said "If you park it outside your house and go inside, when you come back it will be facing the other way"?

Or maybe it was the Corvette.

And that's why European cars.

Back