Hey SuicideTaxi, tell us more about WSBN and how much cooler you were than TSN

you gotta wonder what half the sky (married with kids) told her family when she went to the tribal council

did she tell them the truth or did she go the slightly less awkward route and tell them she was going to an all black gangbang

pry doesnt want HTS' husband to track him down and try to shoot his ass

or maybe rayn doesnt remember. he was drinking like a champ

fuck super white you just broke spins flow

he was just getting rolling!

spin have you thought about teaming up with motoxbudd and starting a shelter for burnt out/nexted TWers? it might be good to focus on rehabilitation rather than ruining whats left of your life :/

your right... im near famous for my multiple post rambles in a thread. Its bad juju when someone breaks the flow.

As for rehab ive gone sober with suboxone and the occasional narcotic bender to keep my hopes up. Do to my shitty health and pain position docs still prescribe me heavy narcotics albeit that I ask for much less than i used to... in the old days when pain got bad id bust out a needle and spoon and maybe some xanax to chase it... now i take the pill and go to have a nap.

my docs pretty much tell me that going clean in the long run is a great idea but that for the next several years its likely to be for nothing as odds suggest my health with sometime in the next year/years take the final plunge... im not yet worth separating me from the drugs and the majority of the docs view me and terminal with a good break/respite. The only one doc i have suggesting that i believe in a cure is a wacko christian who tells me to pray and ask Jesus for a future =/ .

Rayn, maybe it's time to close this board. Seems all that are left are the crybabies, the lowbies, and the wish they were's from yesteryear.

Goaks of Pnet, whatever that was.

Goaks was easily the most gigantic faggot ever. I don't care for Taxi one bit, but I'd probably punch goaks in the fucking face if I met him in real life whereas I would just chuckle lightly if I met Rey and then ask him how he liked HomeLan spelling the death knell for WSBN when it found out he was storing pirated software on its servers.

icey the only thing you have going for you is that you're only 99% the douche taxi is

i dont know if that is a good reason to be smug

gigz, I would fuck you in the ass and make you love it if we ever met outside these series of tubes.

Hey Icey, tell us again how Homelan invested a million dollars in WSBN and then was responsible for shutting it down cuz they found a pirated game on a webserver.

It's a fascinating tale.

Back