League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actions performed on your account violate the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review the terms at Terms of Use | League of Legends

Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been suspended until Wed Jul 23 00:00:00 PDT 2020

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us by at support@riotgames.com.

Sincerely,
Riot Games Customer Service

Guess I am starting over.

:lol: "severity"

God forbid they allow people to say whatever they want. The game comes with a language filter... If someone is offended by words like that, they should leave the filter on. Dumb.

You can bypass the filter by adding something on to the end of a "bad" word. niggers', fuckin', faggots! ...ect

Fucking niggers. Just played a 1v3 because both worthless nigger teammates quit at the start. God damn I fucking hate niggers.

i like everything about LoL more than HoN except the game part. if HoN had LoL's UI and noob friendly features (not much work) theyd double their population.

I unlocked Xin before I went to sleep. If they nerf him before i get to abuse his ass I am going to be pissed.

Also, I doubt HoN would double it's population. Free games are always more popular. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back