leaving again until togowack is banned

togowack-1.jpg

Last edited:
has anyone googled togowack's name?

he literally reposts everything he posts here on about 30 different forums or discussion boards including youtube

guy has an amazing amount of time on his hands

my spare time is making these:

mx41.jpg

main reason I post is for opposition like Rayn said. From time to time someone opposes with knowledge and exposes a hole in my argument. Since TW no longer does that I switched elsewhere. Youtube is about 7/10 ignorant responses, but the rest leave me with something to google or go on wikipedia for.

this is training for later life.

I don't know who you are, and I don't know who togowack is. So i don't really give a shit about you two OR this thread. Bye.

I don't know who you are, and I don't know who togowack is. So i don't really give a shit about you two OR this thread. Bye.

nope. church people wouldn't require payment for it, its your secular agendas that won't go forward unless people are paid money to push them. for the most part

Back